party super monday

censored.. brsavage is in this tournament as well.. that guy is a machine too
maybe I am overreacting here....but this crap is pissing me off. You are an FCPer. That means something. You are the damn machine.Dont give these guys so much respect. They are obviously good players so you know that they have game. It is good to know if your opponents are good or bad.But seriously, enough of this....ooooh he is a machine...I would lick his ball sack all day for some poker tips.You are the chipleader for a reason....because today you are playing great poker and you can take this tournament down. Beating well known online players will only enhance your accomplishment.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats on making the money whoever else is still in... im still at table # 1 struggling with only 22k in chips

i'm not licking anyones nuts... i'm just saying.. these guys are respected players.. and I look up to them... they are players that I wnat to be like someday... it doesnt mean that I'm scared .. cuz that simply isnt the case... I will play my best against them when the time is right.. i think you are overreacting.

censored.. brsavage is in this tournament as well.. that guy is a machine too
maybe I am overreacting here....but this crap is censored me off. You are an FCPer. That means something. You are the damn machine.Dont give these guys so much respect. They are obviously good players so you know that they have game. It is good to know if your opponents are good or bad.But seriously, enough of this....ooooh he is a machine...I would lick his ball sack all day for some poker tips.You are the chipleader for a reason....because today you are playing great poker and you can take this tournament down. Beating well known online players will only enhance your accomplishment.
wow...some positive energy...it looks so strange on the fcp board.but the man has a point. play your game and kick some tail, take in 46k.and then give us some.
i'm not licking anyones nuts... i'm just saying.. these guys are respected players.. and I look up to them... they are players that I wnat to be like someday... it doesnt mean that I'm scared .. cuz that simply isnt the case... I will play my best against them when the time is right.. i think you are overreacting.
i was more referring to the comment suggesting you push all in on every hand heads up....perhaps I was overreacting. I felt FCP needed a morale boost. Good talk.
took down massive pot.. guy called me down with 4s.. now I"M chip leader and not MR bax!!!
vnvnif you get to HU with him I recommend pushing all in almost every hand.
While it is obvious that Mr. Bax is an amazing player.....for gods sake man. If he has you that intimidated he already has won half the battle or more. If you get Heads Up with him play your freaking game and take him down.Jeez.
umm didnt prtysux play bax heads up and win
it doesnt mean that I'm scared .. cuz that simply isnt the case... .
being scared isnt necisarily a bad thing, ego is. There's nothing wrong with knowing and admitting someone is better than you, infact it can and probably will lead to better adjustments against him. Im not trying to discourage you or anything, just saying, be smart, not proud.
took down massive pot.. guy called me down with 4s.. now I"M chip leader and not MR bax!!!
While it is obvious that Mr. Bax is an amazing player.....for gods sake man. If he has you that intimidated he already has won half the battle or more. If you get Heads Up with him play your freaking game and take him down.Jeez.
I dont know did he? My point was not to insult PartyPSux or the guy leading the current Party Super Monday. It was to remind people that we should respect good players without going overboard and that FCP rules and that 1st place is there for them to take.It seemed like a lovefest in here for Bax and whoever else...I felt it needed to be said that our boys rule and that other players should be fearing them.
I agree with CainBrain, play these stupid donkeys that aren't even FCP'ers. You got the skills. If he did have the skills he would be an FCP'er, Obv.
thanks, I think.
I dont know did he? My point was not to insult PartyPSux or the guy leading the current Party Super Monday. It was to remind people that we should respect good players without going overboard and that FCP rules and that 1st place is there for them to take.It seemed like a lovefest in here for Bax and whoever else...I felt it needed to be said that our boys rule and that other players should be fearing them.
I like the spirit, you guys have to admit there are a fair number of really good poker players on this site. Every night lately there has been final tables
btw, party what is up with not being able to withdraw my money from rakeback?
Dear HoosierAlum,Thank you for alerting us to your rakeback problems. Unfortunately, we at PartyPoker do not collectively have a soul. So please feel free to suck it. Also, do not forget we now offer Blackjack!!!Sincerely,Gupta GuptaParty Poker SupportP.S.---Did I mention we now have Blackjack??
ok i agree. i think there was a lot of misunderstandings i was trying to say that hey yeah he is a good but last time an fcper went hu with him fcper won.i dont know, its late just take it down
I dont know did he?
yes, and thats why I decided to chime in with my advice. Most people will take the stupid macho approach(no offense) and say "im not scurrred I'll show him and everyone else I can hang in there with the big boys" - while this MAY be true, it isnt necisarrily the smartest approach to playing someone who is OBVIOUSLY a much better postflop player, and will likely outplay you more than you outplay him.the reason I won that tourney was because I had the courage to admit he would crush me post flop (ask Keith, as he was on AIM with me at this point) and I decided to cutoff any postflop play against him in every hand, including my monsters. I had this guy to my immidiate left if I remember correctly (maybe im right), so the blind vs blind play was getting difficult.anyway, its not like the odds are that huge that whatarun ends up at the same table w/ bax. Hopefully Bax busts and whatarun gets HU w/ some donkey :-).
btw, party what is up with not being able to withdraw my money from rakeback?
See, I tried to tell ya :club:
"The only reason you are concious right now is because Jack Bauer doesnt feel like carrying you"To all those still in the tournament good luck and take it down.
I dont know did he?
yes, and thats why I decided to chime in with my advice. Most people will take the stupid macho approach(no offense) and say "im not scurrred I'll show him and everyone else I can hang in there with the big boys" - while this MAY be true, it isnt necisarrily the smartest approach to playing someone who is OBVIOUSLY a much better postflop player, and will likely outplay you more than you outplay him.the reason I won that tourney was because I had the courage to admit he would crush me post flop (ask Keith, as he was on AIM with me at this point) and I decided to cutoff any postflop play against him in every hand, including my monsters. I had this guy to my immidiate left if I remember correctly (maybe im right), so the blind vs blind play was getting difficult.anyway, its not like the odds are that huge that whatarun ends up at the same table w/ bax. Hopefully Bax busts and whatarun gets HU w/ some donkey :-).
No one will accuse me of being macho. I see your point I just thought FCP needed a bit of a morale boost to remember that we have many great players too. I think we both think the other guy is being a bit extreme. I was advising respect not fear for the name online guys. So to you Croc and whoever....I was only trying to pep talk it up a bit. No flamage or disrespect intended.go fcp.