46(!!) guests..a must read..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know they lock you out if you sign up and never post? I got unlocked and have been looking for a topic worthy of a first post, thanks for the invitation, hope to post more often now. Now I need to do something about an Avatar!

All right, I'll bite, if for no other reason than to help DM's fractured, drunken ego. Although by the time my activation e-mail kicked in, a couple others had already beaten me to the punch. Ah well.I've been reading the forum for probably about six months, which means I already know flopping a set of kings against your opponent's aces is a clear sign to TP/MM and that the only solid advice for jfarrell was YSAPKY. But I guess it's finally time to join in on the chaos instead of stalking Ron_Mexico.Don't tell him I said that.

All right, I'll bite, if for no other reason than to help DM's fractured, drunken ego. Although by the time my activation e-mail kicked in, a couple others had already beaten me to the punch. Ah well.I've been reading the forum for probably about six months, which means I already know flopping a set of kings against your opponent's aces is a clear sign to TP/MM and that the only solid advice for jfarrell was YSAPKY. But I guess it's finally time to join in on the chaos instead of stalking Ron_Mexico.Don't tell him I said that.
Very, very nice first post. See how he did that class? He brought up historical elements to validate that he been a lurker, and did it oh so smoothly.
This thread needs to be stickied so that any new poster can read this and learn from this man. Very well done in all aspects. Writing, content, avatar, location...A+
Did you know they lock you out if you sign up and never post? I got unlocked and have been looking for a topic worthy of a first post, thanks for the invitation, hope to post more often now. Now I need to do something about an Avatar!
Get a half naked hot babe avatar. It will make you more popular and people will talk to you. Don't use your new bike or people will ignore you. :doh:
..a thing of beauty.You all have a special little place in my heart.
Is my check in the mail then?
How cute. He's talking to himself now.
So on the rare chance a new member shows up who doesn't fawn over DN or make idiotic threads about their poor play in their $.10/.25 Bodog game, he's automatically a second account of an existing member.Got it.
So on the rare chance a new member shows up who doesn't fawn over DN or make idiotic threads about their poor play in their $.10/.25 Bodog game, he's automatically a second account of an existing member.Got it.
Pretty much. Do you really think I joined only two weeks ago?
Pwned.
It really isn't me, man. I think I know who it is though.
Who do you think? PM me. If it really is an alter ego I don't want to ruin his secret.
I should be taking side bets on this so I can pocket some extra spending money. Rent ain't cheap.
It really isn't me, man. I think I know who it is though.
Who do you think? PM me. If it really is an alter ego I don't want to ruin his secret.
I think I know...my guess has been sent to the new guy via pm.
Update:I just PMd Azreous to tell him that if he tries to get too close to Ron Mexico I'll bitch-slap him back to Africa.I hope Jeff doesn't find that too strange.
I'm sure Jeff will be just fine with it. Jeff likes it when his boyfriends get jealous. It gives Jeff a halfy. Jeff hasn't been around as much lately though. Am I the only one that's a little sad about Jeff's absense?