finding the river fold (aa)

2/4 9-max (9-handed)Reads:SB handsPre-flop: Hero is dealt A :) A :club: UTG+1UTG folds, Hero raises, folds, MP cold-calls, folds, SB calls, BB folds.Flop: ( 7 SB)Q :) 5 :D 3 :DSB bets, MP folds, SB calls,Turn: (5.5 BB)4 :) SB checks, Hero bets, SB callsRiver: (7.5 BB)Q :DSB bets

This is the easiest call ever.You gotta remember to gauge the PostAF accordingly to the VPIP. Someone with a 20 VPIP and 0.9 AF is NOT the same as someone with a 60 VPIP and the same AF in terms of their postflop aggression. So, this specific opponent is not passive. Someone with a 20 VPIP and 0.9 AF, however, IS.

This is the easiest call ever.You gotta remember to gauge the PostAF accordingly to the VPIP. Someone with a 20 VPIP and 0.9 AF is NOT the same as someone with a 60 VPIP and the same AF in terms of their postflop aggression. So, this specific opponent is not passive. Someone with a 20 VPIP and 0.9 AF, however, IS.
This was really enlightening. I'm new to pokertracker and this certainly makes sense. Thanks.
He bet out on the flop too.  Given how passive he is, I doubt that he'd consider doing that without at least TP into a PFR.
He plays almost 60% of his hands. He's not that passive at all.
My thinking as well.Call, he'll show you Qx pretty often, but not often enough to dump aces.
This was really enlightening. I'm new to pokertracker and this certainly makes sense. Thanks.
I can't seem to find an old thread from 2+2 on the subject, but I just came across this recent one:http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...&an=&page=&vc=1