someone with pokerprophecy, shut my friend's mouth

Can someone with PokerProphecy or some similar program look up SNG results for "Lucky Clubs" on PokerStars and "MLHShamrock" on PartyPoker? Also, if it gives a sample size, that would be helpful.I have a very yappy friend who likes to talk extensive trash, and I'd like to see what the stats say.Thanks in advance.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vatche - can you run "Mtones" in pokerprophecy for Party Poker? I haven't played there in awhile but I'm interested to see my stats from my days as a newb.
32 games played11 wins21 losses34% ITMaverage buy in =26$
Vatche, any info on Lucky Clubs' SNGs?I will not let this potential blow to my ego be my undoing.
12 games on pokerstars6 wins6 losses 50% ITMaverage buy in = 17$
Thanks, man. Unfortunately, a 12-match sample won't settle this. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get PokerTracker.
Vatche, any info on Lucky Clubs' SNGs?I will not let this potential blow to my ego be my undoing.
Thanks, man. Unfortunately, a 12-match sample won't settle this. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get PokerTracker.
he has a 110 games played on party with a 45% ITM...is tah enough?
That's also me, not him. But he said his ITM is 42%, and I bet him that mine was at least 5% better. The 45% alone wouldn't win the bet, so I was hoping PokerStars results would make up the difference. Apparently there isn't enough there to tell, though I know I've played far more than 12 matches.
That's also me, not him. But he said his ITM is 42%, and I bet him that mine was at least 5% better. The 45% alone wouldn't win the bet, so I was hoping PokerStars results would make up the difference. Apparently there isn't enough there to tell, though I know I've played far more than 12 matches.
now i understand...i might have looked up the wrong name, do u play pot limit games or omaha at all?
Dunkin, you're a brilliant man in a sea of idiots. I want to have your children.
Bill Brasky stats:10 days as an FCP Forum member29 posts per day average0 funny posts0 posts that have any significance
Dunkin, you're a brilliant man in a sea of idiots. I want to have your children.
Bill Brasky stats:10 days as an FCP Forum member29 posts per day average0 funny posts0 posts that have any significance
Hey Bill Brasky is a 2-ton son of a bitch who could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing!

If you go to the how it works page on their site, at the bottom it says they started monitoring Stars on October 1st 2006, and Full Tilt Poker on December 23rd, 2006. They must have a time machine. I should ask for some big tourney info so i know which hands to play so i can win lots of money.