Pokerstars 750k guaranteed

4975. Nothing notable other than making a crying call with kk on an a high board and being suprised to find I had the best hand.
:club:
lol...I was thinking the same thing.
Snicker. Jackasses. :-)7635 at the second break.And I will let you judge for yourself.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BillyBizzle [Kd Kh]dont77: folds Bor Jade: folds BillyBizzle: raises 200 to 300superowl99: folds BabyGrand: folds harryc: folds Dice 13: folds HoldmMaster1: calls 250kAmIkAdZeEe: folds *** FLOP *** [4h Jd Ac]HoldmMaster1: checks BillyBizzle: checks *** TURN *** [4h Jd Ac] [3c]HoldmMaster1: bets 400BillyBizzle: calls 400*** RIVER *** [4h Jd Ac 3c] [6d]HoldmMaster1: bets 600BillyBizzle: calls 600
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

out 611th stars specialDealt to armen13 [Kd Kh]JHBaptist: folds WriteSkiPlay: folds DominatorSMD: raises 2400 to 3600PCD48: folds Boshmosh: folds White Noise: folds armen13: raises 8300 to 11900 and is all-inCarbon11: folds ministerborg: folds DominatorSMD: calls 8300*** FLOP *** [2c 7s 3s]*** TURN *** [2c 7s 3s] [6s]*** RIVER *** [2c 7s 3s 6s] [As]*** SHOW DOWN ***DominatorSMD: shows [Qh Qs] (a flush, Ace high)armen13: shows [Kd Kh] (a pair of Kings)DominatorSMD collected 26275 from potWriteSkiPlay said, "gg"

Bizzle my NizzleKeep it up and take this down!!!!PM last week, Bizzle this week...Damauler12 next week sounds like a good trilogy!!!!I'll be railing!

For those of us who are incredibly lazyWhat's his chip stack? What's the average? What's his position? How many are left?
4th break. 107539. 79488. 27/132.Edit: High point was 160k but I lost with 44 to a monster K8. Still cruisin.
For those of us who don't have Stars installed any more..What's his chip stack? What's the average? What's his position? How many are left?
ave is 79k, bizzle has 107k and is 27th out of 132
For those of us who don't have Stars installed any more..What's his chip stack? What's the average? What's his position? How many are left?
108K79.5K27th132

I took the slow bus to school... :roll: