• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rooting for Bruce since he was my Art teacher in High School. The guy is a badass. He use to tell us stories how he would fight in competitions against people like Bruce Lee. Another thing interesting about him, not too long ago he got bit by a rattle snake at a golf course by my house. GO BRUCE!

Looking at the scenes from next week, not sure how he's going to play that "I have the Idol" deal. Too bad they couldn't swing Bruce...though a group as dysfunctional as cacaya could disintegrate rapidly. At 6 to 3, what does he get by telling the others he has the Idol?Very nice twist this year.I knew that guy wanted down for a pack of smokes. When they do the store (shopping spree) I hope they offer him a pack of lucky's.

Looking at the scenes from next week, not sure how he's going to play that "I have the Idol" deal. Too bad they couldn't swing Bruce...though a group as dysfunctional as cacaya could disintegrate rapidly. At 6 to 3, what does he get by telling the others he has the Idol?
I dont understand why he is doing this either. Especially if he really does offer the idol to someone. That is just plain stupid. The only positive I see of trying to pimp the idol is if he thinks they wont try to vote him out because he has the idol. But that is horrible logic because the first thing I would do was vote him to make him use the idol. Then even if he knocks out a player from the Casaya alliance they still outnumber 5-3 and Terry is screwed next time he loses immunity.I'm addicted

I think if Terry was going to play the idol game, he should have done it this week. Throw immunity and than get Shane booted. It may have been a lot easy to sway someone to their side for a 5-4 vote next week rather than the possible 5-5 this week.I don't know what the plan is next week except put suspicion in that anyone could have the idol making one of their own a possible traget(Shane). i just don't see the point as Terry will need all the help he can at this point to make to final three.Time will tell.

I think if Terry was going to play the idol game, he should have done it this week. Throw immunity and than get Shane booted. It may have been a lot easy to sway someone to their side for a 5-4 vote next week rather than the possible 5-5 this week.I don't know what the plan is next week except put suspicion in that anyone could have the idol making one of their own a possible traget(Shane). i just don't see the point as Terry will need all the help he can at this point to make to final three.Time will tell.
You're right; taking a shot at the 6-4 vote seemed a better risk than waiting for the tribe friction to certainly follow. He does have that NASA ej-u-kat-jun going for him so maybe he sees an opportunity down the road.Good stuff though.
Since the second vote getter would get booted you could set up the ultimate "bluff" by having that Idol. It would be very usefull in one of those merged 5 to 4 votes we have been seeing. As far as last season, I enjoyed the interaction (& the initial hike through the jungle was just a killer - I did HalfDome 3 months earlier & I was dead for a week). The only one I never watched was Africa (on the game preserve) because they were too restricted on hunting those African critters.
I didn't know what the ruling was If you showed the idol and got booted. Since you say the second voter would get voted, here is what I would've done in the last Tribal council last week. I would've given the Idol to Nick and Shane would be out. So then the controling guy on the ''other team'' would be out and it would be easier to get bruce in with the three guys and the girl.That's what i would've done. If he uses the idol when he gets voted out, well its a waste and he'll get voted next time. You have to keep your numbers.
I didn't know what the ruling was If you showed the idol and got booted. Since you say the second voter would get voted, here is what I would've done in the last Tribal council last week. I would've given the Idol to Nick and Shane would be out. So then the controling guy on the ''other team'' would be out and it would be easier to get bruce in with the three guys and the girl.That's what i would've done. If he uses the idol when he gets voted out, well its a waste and he'll get voted next time. You have to keep your numbers.
i dont think the secong guy gets the boot...i think they have a revote.
I dont understand why he is doing this either. Especially if he really does offer the idol to someone. That is just plain stupid. The only positive I see of trying to pimp the idol is if he thinks they wont try to vote him out because he has the idol. But that is horrible logic because the first thing I would do was vote him to make him use the idol. Then even if he knocks out a player from the Casaya alliance they still outnumber 5-3 and Terry is screwed next time he loses immunity.I'm addicted
I was thinking the same thing. It definitely would have been the better strategy. I thought Terry should have lost the immunity challenge and then went "Booya, I got the idol bitches!" at Tribal Council.Unfortunately, Terry was only thinking for himself. He said himself in the show that he wanted to use the idol when it got down to final 3 or 4. Now from the previews of the next show, it looks like he is going around and telling everyone "I got the idol, don't vote for me, or I'm taking you down first!" It might work for a week or two, but when the other tribe has a 6-2 advantage, they may decide it is a good chance to get rid of one of their strong players and take the plunge.Anyway, it is a fun twist on the show. I'm glad they added the immunity idol into this season.--RuffRidr

I wrote this on another board I frequent:I would of played it MUCH differently than he did. Yeah, he has the idol, but they are still going to get him out of there. He is going to be forced to use it eventually (unless he wins every challenge), and then once it's gone, he's gone the next time.I would of intentionally dropped off the rail, knowing that I would of definately been the target for that night. Get everyone on my team to vote for Shane, and then when the time comes, use the idol to vote him off. That makes the tribes 5-4, and you have 3 more days to put the pressure on someone (Bruce) to come over, and you only have to sway one person, not two.Instead, it's now 6-3, and he is screwed, unless he wins every single challenge from here on in.Is that a risky move? Sure. But it's a better option than what he did.

I wrote this on another board I frequent:I would of played it MUCH differently than he did. Yeah, he has the idol, but they are still going to get him out of there. He is going to be forced to use it eventually (unless he wins every challenge), and then once it's gone, he's gone the next time.I would of intentionally dropped off the rail, knowing that I would of definately been the target for that night. Get everyone on my team to vote for Shane, and then when the time comes, use the idol to vote him off. That makes the tribes 5-4, and you have 3 more days to put the pressure on someone (Bruce) to come over, and you only have to sway one person, not two.Instead, it's now 6-3, and he is screwed, unless he wins every single challenge from here on in.Is that a risky move? Sure. But it's a better option than what he did.
i dont think it works like that...i think they do a revote if the idol is used...i could be wrong tho.
i dont think it works like that...i think they do a revote if the idol is used...i could be wrong tho.
I could be wrong too Vatche, but I believe the second place vote get's the boot.Don't forget to watch tonight.B
I could be wrong too Vatche, but I believe the second place vote get's the boot.Don't forget to watch tonight.B
if it does wotk like that, then Terri really dropped the ball by exposing it.
I guess the cat is out of the bag,21708364-0660-00A0007F-.jpgFor all his smarts..Terry better keep winning immunity.
he came up with a great plan, too bad it didnt go thru...casaya alliance holding strong.
Read my post on page 6, I was thinking the exact same thing. Now it's too late to give it to someone as they already have lost a player and would still be down 5 vs 3. It won't do him any good now to keep it either cuz everyone knows he has it.Interesting to see what will happen next
:I cant believe I missed this episode and forgot to record it too face:Can someone give me an update please????
3 teams of 3 played for reward...courtney, bruce and aras won the reward challenge and got to eat some nice food...they also got to choose who gets cast to exile island...(two people this time, one from each team that lost)...aras chose danielle and austin(dont know y he chose danielle over sally, that was a donk move)...austin and danielle bonded in the harsh weather.terri won the immunity again and came up with a genius plan...he wanted to know who the final 4 would be from the casaya 6 and milked that info from shane.(cirie, aras, shane and courtney) leaving bruce and danielle out 5 and 6...then he went to bruce and told him what shane said and asked him if he would join with his allaince if he could get danielle... bruce said ok...then he went to daniele and offered the hiden immunity to her if she would join(telling her bruce was on board)aras wanted to vote sally off instead of austin because he was paranoid that terri might have the idol and would give it to austin(as casayas obvious choice)...if that happened, aras would be going home because terri, sally and austin were voting for aras...well, casaya alliance held strong and danielle and bruce didnt go for it...austin got voted off, and terri didnt save him...aras was nervous as hell that austin was going to pull out the hidden immunity.