i forget his name, but the guy with ADD that smokes 3 packs a day is going to be fun to watch...i hope he goes deep.
Unless Shane finds some tobacco growing in the fields he wont last too long...though he sure makes for a wild card. The first time he wins an award challenge Probst should offer him a choice of food for his tribe or a pack of luckys.How about Sally heading into the deep water to test her Hawaiian sling skills. I dont care who you are, that was funny.Great show. 8)
ya, its very good so far...im liking this new exile island twist.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i forget his name, but the guy with ADD that smokes 3 packs a day is going to be fun to watch...i hope he goes deep.
Unless Shane finds some tobacco growing in the fields he wont last too long...though he sure makes for a wild card. The first time he wins an award challenge Probst should offer him a choice of food for his tribe or a pack of luckys.How about Sally heading into the deep water to test her Hawaiian sling skills. I dont care who you are, that was funny.Great show. 8)
That dude doing Kata on Exile Island pwned.
That dude doing Kata on Exile Island pwned.
lollll...that was great. :club:
Whats the deal with the flint lock on Exile Island? Three or four hits & he's out of flint. Unless he was chopping too much flint off with that giantmachete.

Just once I want to hear a resounding NO from the entire cast when Probst asks for the 1000s time, "Worth playing for"?I think the fact that you don't have to reveal if you've found the idol on the island or not is very POKER. Major bluffing opprtunities. Let's say you were on the Island, didn't find ti , but "secretley" told a member that you know will flap, that you did find it... of course the guy that really found it can put you all in and bust you... the possibilities are huge. Anyone in the game better pay attention to who was or wasn't on the island, yet...and furthermore...is it + or - ev to have been there? If it is +ev, and I think it is, how to get there? Will it be a race to get there and who will figure out that it is +ev?Great improvement over last season either way :club:

Just once I want to hear a resounding NO from the entire cast when Probst asks for the 1000s time, "Worth playing for"?I think the fact that you don't have to reveal if you've found the idol on the island or not is very POKER. Major bluffing opprtunities. Let's say you were on the Island, didn't find ti , but "secretley" told a member that you know will flap, that you did find it... of course the guy that really found it can put you all in and bust you... the possibilities are huge. Anyone in the game better pay attention to who was or wasn't on the island, yet...and furthermore...is it + or - ev to have been there? If it is +ev, and I think it is, how to get there? Will it be a race to get there and who will figure out that it is +ev?Great improvement over last season either way :club:
Since the second vote getter would get booted you could set up the ultimate "bluff" by having that Idol. It would be very usefull in one of those merged 5 to 4 votes we have been seeing. As far as last season, I enjoyed the interaction (& the initial hike through the jungle was just a killer - I did HalfDome 3 months earlier & I was dead for a week). The only one I never watched was Africa (on the game preserve) because they were too restricted on hunting those African critters.
I really wish they didnt blur out that girl Danielle's boobs
Super Sized Survivor ...Stanton IslandBIGBUTZ.jpg
Don't you EVER, EVER do this again!!!!*L*T*

best immunity challenge in survivor history...and best quote also...this was said by mr. 3 pack a daysmoker/A.D.D. guy right after the winning team sent the karate master to exile island..."you guys playing for keeps, huh?"Classic. :club:

• 2 weeks later...

I have never watched any Survivor seasons before this one and I am completely hooked on this one. Almost makes me want to go back and watch them all but no thanks. I'm pretty sure I could have found the idol with the clues they gave, but it's going to be awesome the next time someone digs up the locker and finds that it's empty. Terry better have put that shit back nicely

I have never watched any Survivor seasons before this one and I am completely hooked on this one. Almost makes me want to go back and watch them all but no thanks. I'm pretty sure I could have found the idol with the clues they gave, but it's going to be awesome the next time someone digs up the locker and finds that it's empty. Terry better have put that shit back nicely
That's a good point...did he just toss all the scraps into the sea or did he put the crate back into the ground? I think the best way would be to throw everything away & keep em guessing if someone finds it.The show is addicting & the only one I didn't watch is the African one where they weren't allowed to hunt any mammals.

I think it would have been sweet if he found or had an object that someone might think is the idol, and put everything back nicely in the locker and reburied it. So that the next person to dig it up thinks they have the idol. That would be absolutely pimptastic

I think it would have been sweet if he found or had an object that someone might think is the idol, and put everything back nicely in the locker and reburied it. So that the next person to dig it up thinks they have the idol. That would be absolutely pimptastic
Damn, you should be playing the game. Never thought of that. Grab a coconut or something...lava rock or clam shell. I would laugh my azz off.
i was deep in a seat 3 qualifier thursday and i completely forgot to watch!can som1 give me a recap of last episode with as many details as possible?also, do they ever run reruns?thx
You can get the recap at CBS's homepage.http://www.cbs.com/If you want a copy of Thursday's show PM me with your address & I will send you out a copy.
wow, another good episode...this season goes into my top 3 along with the outback(season 2) and survivor all stars.
Yea, those are all three good seasons. I'm surprised the smoker is doing as well as he is...looked bad the first couple of days. Bob had to know he was a going when he drank all the wine.Good stuff.