Well ladies and gents we have an all new season starting tonight at 8pm. It sounds completely different banishing members to an exile island where they must live on their own.Here's a link to the 'pre show' details:http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/02/02/...in1272531.shtmlJust like last season, who's all pumped for it? Not sure if I'm going to like the concept myself until I've seen the first couple shows.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would flame anyone else with a "this has been done" thread, but since it's Gov, this thread pwns all other Survivor threads.I am very excited for tonight - I missed all of last season and am ready for some creamy Survivor goodness!

I'm actually giving Survivor a shot this season, because I really like the Exile Island concept. Haven't actually watched this show since the first season, but I'll give it a few episodes to see how it is.

who won last season?
letys all guess how the top 4 is going to turn outsteph is a clutch performer, shell win the final 3 immunity, so heres my four...4...lydia3...raffe2...steph1...dannii just realized steph cant beat any of them heads up
ya, and it actually happened exactly how i called it...how sick am I? :twisted:
who won last season?
letys all guess how the top 4 is going to turn outsteph is a clutch performer, shell win the final 3 immunity, so heres my four...4...lydia3...raffe2...steph1...dannii just realized steph cant beat any of them heads up
You da man cool guy!
who won last season?
You da man cool guy!
loll...thx gov. :Pedit...im still trying to figure out if gov is joking around or being sarcastic?uve got me stumped gov. :think:
I'll try to help you out.  Right when they got to the island they had a challenge between the 4 tribes.  The young womens tribe lost and had to pick a team member to be exiled.  To choose, they decided to play rock paper scissors.Nothing real juicy happened in the 1st 20 minutes, it was basically just showing the different tribes setting up camp.
thx 4 the info. :club:
Plus, the older women are idiots.  Nothing is gonna get done on their camp now.
Agreed. I have a feeling they will be gettin pwnd from here on out.The old guys seem to have their game together.

Yeah, the first show didn't have me thinking "Man, I can't wait for next week", but we'll see how it plays out.I forget that one guy's name on the older men's tribe who said to the other guy.."Can I trust you?""Yeah.""OK, I have a secret!"lol, I thought that was pretty funny

I don't understand the whole "I'll hide my occupation from you" thing. I work for NASA...actually I do a little more at NASA, I was a astronaut. Well I have a confession to make I did more than just fly commercial airplanes...I flew fighter jets in the Air Force. Granted those are two pretty cool jobs, but not worth hiding. I don't get it.Was it just me or did it seem odd that Tina just happened to find the fish laying on the rocks? The best line of the whole show was the young guys after making the worst shelter in Survivor history say, "we don't want to peak too early."Looks like they merge into 2 teams next week.Should be an interesting season.

I thought the first episode showed some potential. I like the exile island concept, and the immunity idol could add a very interesting twist later in the game.It usually take me a few episodes to sort out who I like. I also don't understand why anyone would hide the fact that they were an astronaut. It's not like you were a pro football player making millions a year and might lose some votes because of it.The young tribes are both a complete mess at camp, and both will benefit greatly if there is a merge to two tribes next week.

I don't think there will be a merge, I think just a switch between teams possibly to help make it more equal for the physical challenges.I'm sure you all caught this.. During the immunity challenge the older women were... popping out so to speak, so my gf yells out:"Holy, they need to wear turtle necks".Made me chuckle.

All I know is it is going to be freaking fantastic watching the three pack a day smoker dude jones for a camel until he gets kicked off. What a train wreck that dude is.Obviously his behavior should lead to a great new reality show. Put a bunch of hardcore, three pack a day for twenty year smokers in a secluded house/island/hut, whatever, and deny them smokes for a certain period of time. I would personally advocate putting weapons (like a machete) into the scenario. Think of the fun. Thats quality TV.

wasn't too bad, wasn't too great.this season lacks hot chicks :club:
One or two of them were pretty hot.
wasn't too bad, wasn't too great.this season lacks hot chicks :club:
One or two of them were pretty hot.
That Danielle girl had some impressive tatas...amazing what a bikini top that doesn't fit can do in that department...
All I know is it is going to be freaking fantastic watching the three pack a day smoker dude jones for a camel until he gets kicked off. What a train wreck that dude is.Obviously his behavior should lead to a great new reality show. Put a bunch of hardcore, three pack a day for twenty year smokers in a secluded house/island/hut, whatever, and deny them smokes for a certain period of time. I would personally advocate putting weapons (like a machete) into the scenario. Think of the fun. Thats quality TV.
This is exactly what I was thinking. This guy is my hero. He's going to snap on someone, which will make the show worth watching. I'm just afraid that after the psyco guy gets voted out that I'll lose interest.