thats aweosme. i may have to trasnfer my money back to fulltilt to try to qualify for the 1500. that would be fun to play, and plus the field wouldnt be huge in a 20+2.. only 150 or so for a seat/package and paying out top 5 or somthing cash

pokerstars did not have satellites to any other events but the ME. However, they let you buy in to the smaller events through them.
What is the point of that?
If you win multiple ME seats, you can cash in the extra seats for WS$, which you can then use to buy in to any WSOP event.If I recall correctly, UB offered satellites into preliminary events last year, but not until later in the year.Patrick
pokerstars did not have satellites to any other events but the ME. However, they let you buy in to the smaller events through them.
If you win multiple ME seats, you can cash in the extra seats for WS$, which you can then use to buy in to any WSOP event.If I recall correctly, UB offered satellites into preliminary events last year, but not until later in the year.Patrick
You have to win multiple ME seats to do this right? I think if you just win one seat on PokerStars you have to use it in the ME. Correct?
You have to win multiple ME seats to do this right? I think if you just win one seat on PokerStars you have to use it in the ME. Correct?
Yup, you have to play the first seat that you win.

How do the staellites work at the actual event? From what I read last year, the satellites were constantly running and winners were given $500 "chips" that were used to buy-in to any of the tournaments. How many chips they won depended on the buy-in of the satellite.Does anyone know if I am correct on this?

How do the staellites work at the actual event? From what I read last year, the satellites were constantly running and winners were given $500 "chips" that were used to buy-in to any of the tournaments. How many chips they won depended on the buy-in of the satellite.Does anyone know if I am correct on this?
You've got it right
i think that absolute has tourny's where you get to pick the event that you go into. i thoiught that wa kinda cool
Full Tilt does that, they give you a choice of five 10k events (4 WPT and 1 WSOP Circuit) if you win one of two weekly tourneys.
i think that absolute has tourny's where you get to pick the event that you go into. i thoiught that wa kinda cool
Full Tilt does that, they give you a choice of five 10k events (4 WPT and 1 WSOP Circuit) if you win one of two weekly tourneys.
FTP Winner's Choice do not allow you to play in the WSOP ME or any of the undercards,
i think that absolute has tourny's where you get to pick the event that you go  into. i thoiught that wa kinda cool
FTP Winner's Choice do not allow you to play in the WSOP ME or any of the undercards,
Which has nothing to do with what I said.
i think that absolute has tourny's where you get to pick the event that you go  into. i thoiught that wa kinda cool
Which has nothing to do with what I said.
Actually, they do allow you to play the ME.All you have to do is win that tourney 5 times.

Hi everybody.At a site called bet365 they have a thing where you can win entry to EVERY single wsop event...Worth about 165 thousand bucks.http://www.bet365poker.com/poker/en-us/pro...=WSOPMULTIEVENTI am in no way affiliated with them, in fact I can´t even play there (I´m on a mac), but thought maybe someone would be interested.They also have satellites to a few other events than ME:http://www.bet365poker.com/poker/promotion...aspx?p=WSOP2006

Hi everybody.At a site called bet365 they have a thing where you can win entry to EVERY single wsop event...Worth about 165 thousand bucks.http://www.bet365poker.com/poker/en-us/pro...=WSOPMULTIEVENTI am in no way affiliated with them, in fact I can´t even play there (I´m on a mac), but thought maybe someone would be interested.They also have sattelites to a few other events than ME:http://www.bet365poker.com/poker/promotion...aspx?p=WSOP2006
You are my hero. :clap: A Mac man and all the right info. Looks like I will be opening up the dreaded virtual PC for this one. :doh: