stars 25k approaching final table

Couple of questions if you don't mind.Just before the break you limped from the button with one limper in front of you, just wondering what you had there.A couple of rounds before that, you also limped from UTG+1 I believe and then folded to an all-in from a ~180k stack. Wondering again what you had there.I never limp this late in tournaments, it's always raise/fold for me, so I'm just curious what hands you make this play with and your reasoning.GL the rest of the way, hopefully you can catch some cards.

btw...do any of you remember when I came over the top on Rooney_div 5 or 6 times and he folded? First he asked if I had a T since he had middlepair 8s. Of course I lied, had a 5 for bottom pair. Everyone of them till the last was with garbage but I was too short stacked to not give him a chance to fold again.But then I came over the top again and showed him KK. I figured he might be getting tired of folding to me, and if I had another chance to bluff, wanted him to remember a monster, not a question mark.Anyone disagree?Was disappointed we got moved . I think I could have picked up a few 100k more chips from him if we had stayed in that position.

So where did you finish?
7th. 1400 payout.And might I add-he was 12/13 when I started railing, and then ran his way into the lead by the time the final table came around. I will take my 5% fee now.
I hope you are going to post some of the "interesting" hands that came up towards the end there...
There wasnt much interesting really. Mostly a lot of uncalled pushes till I finally donked out in 7th with an OESD getting somewhat -tcEV odds, though possibly +EV odds. Oh, and a flopped flush that was straightforward to slowplay to ensure that I doubled up.There was an interesting table that was so tight I was able to steal blinds 3 or 4 times a round (kept me alive in the 250/500 level) and the one player noted above who I constantly came over the top of and he folded.But the real key to my finish was a mis-click! About 2 hours into it I had an above average stack, wound up all in against a smaller stack and lost. The next hand I have Ah2h, theres an all-in from a similarly short stack, and I misclick called. I was dominated but spike a straight on the river! I'll see if there is anything that stands out in the HHs.
So where did you finish?
7th. 1400 payout.And might I add-he was 12/13 when I started railing, and then ran his way into the lead by the time the final table came around. I will take my 5% fee now.
You need to start railing me more :club:
There wasnt much interesting really. Mostly a lot of uncalled pushes till I finally donked out in 7th with an OESD getting somewhat -tcEV odds, though possibly +EV odds. Oh, and a flopped flush that was straightforward to slowplay to ensure that I doubled up.There was an interesting table that was so tight I was able to steal blinds 3 or 4 times a round (kept me alive in the 250/500 level) and the one player noted above who I constantly came over the top of and he folded.But the real key to my finish was a mis-click! About 2 hours into it I had an above average stack, wound up all in against a smaller stack and lost. The next hand I have Ah2h, theres an all-in from a similarly short stack, and I misclick called. I was dominated but spike a straight on the river!  I'll see if there is anything that stands out in the HHs.
And to anyone who wasn't previously convinced that Copper pulls stuff out of his ass, we present....the 250-500 level!! Previously unseen on Stars, this level has recently been added in order to lengthen rebuy tourneys and give some more play so people who call all ins with A2 can suck out some more. :lol:Seriously, nice work, my Stars name is BillyBizzle, the 5% can go right there :wink:
There wasnt much interesting really. Mostly a lot of uncalled pushes till I finally donked out in 7th with an OESD getting somewhat -tcEV odds, though possibly +EV odds. Oh, and a flopped flush that was straightforward to slowplay to ensure that I doubled up.There was an interesting table that was so tight I was able to steal blinds 3 or 4 times a round (kept me alive in the 250/500 level) and the one player noted above who I constantly came over the top of and he folded.But the real key to my finish was a mis-click! About 2 hours into it I had an above average stack, wound up all in against a smaller stack and lost. The next hand I have Ah2h, theres an all-in from a similarly short stack, and I misclick called. I was dominated but spike a straight on the river! I'll see if there is anything that stands out in the HHs.
And to anyone who wasn't previously convinced that Copper pulls stuff out of his ass, we present....the 250-500 level!! Previously unseen on Stars, this level has recently been added in order to lengthen rebuy tourneys and give some more play so people who call all ins with A2 can suck out some more. :lol:Seriously, nice work, my Stars name is BillyBizzle, the 5% can go right there :wink:
Thats why Im so good at it..I'm the only one who plays it. Of course all I win is my own BB, but it makes my % hands to showdown look awesome. :club: