annie duke on the colbert report

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks...great show.  I'll just have to turn it off before she comes on.
lolya i like it. Ill watch her. Ill just laugh at her and how she is a cunt and has a monster 70's bush.
Isn't this thread a day late???
Yes, but I just saw it was on and wanted to alert my fellow FCPers. I didnt see it till today.
There was a thread about this yesterday, but it's probably pretty far down the list I imagine.
and koop and i are together now- Jordan
are you trying to get me to say something "bad" about this...or say something like "I AIN'T NO GAY!! I LIKE WOMEN!! NOT MEN. WOMEN!!!" or something homophobic or something??? I don't get it. Whatever though....you can say whatever you want, trying to make gay jokes about me don't bother me at all...seeing as how I make them about myself all the time. Good luck.
are you trying to get me to say something "bad" about this...or say something like "I AIN'T NO GAY!! I LIKE WOMEN!! NOT MEN. WOMEN!!!" or something homophobic or something??? I don't get it. Whatever though....you can say whatever you want, trying to make gay jokes about me don't bother me at all...seeing as how I make them about myself all the time. Good luck.
you're almost turning into theredpill.respond.
Respond to what????
Respond to what????
my love.
Respond to what????
my love.
Open your mouth and close your eyes......just for you, poppa's got a big surprise......
Respond to what????
my love.
Open your mouth and close your eyes......just for you, poppa's got a big surprise......
Is it an ACDC cd?
Believe it or not, I like Brian Johnson a little better.
Me too. I love Bon Scott....but in my opinion, he couldn't have pulled off the entire "Back in Black" album like Brian Johsnon did. I enjoy Johnson's voice more and that album was just perfect. That album and the shrillness of Johnson's voice will never get old to me. Most fans of AC/DC seem to like Scott better because he was a "better singer," and that's probably true, Johsnon probably isn't the best pure singer, but Johnson just had that something which can't be replicated by anyone in the world.