fcp boo yaa tunica $5k added

With 12 players left, I basically lost all chances of winning due to a technical error on the site, which is currently being reviewed by FCP. :club:
What happened?Also, what were the payouts for krup and longshanks and first place?
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 2nd, some guy named dirtylawnwrkr got 3rd, I can't remember what the guy's name who got first was...I think it started with a "B". I'm glad to see a lot of regular posters made the final table.Krup, were you the guy who got out when that guy called your all in with KJ? Pretty bad beat considering that your range of hands often has that crap dominated.Congratulations to all who cashed, and thanks for the great time. Its not often that I get to play against opponents of which a majority actually know what they're doing.Also, thanks to Daniel for his generous addition to the prize pool.Offset

I was sitting with just under 30k in chips with blinds at 4k/8k.I had both tables opened, The other table was on the top left of my screen, and my table was on the bottom right.I swapped seats with one of the bigger stacks at the other table to even out the chips at both tables and this is what happened.The screen in the top left showed me sit down, but didn't give me any options to act or anything like that. The screen on the right switched tables and showed me being dealt AhQh. Just as soon as I looked at my AhQh, the top left table closed, which for whatever reason sat me out on my other screen and folded my hand. Zumbar was supposedly allin with AJ in that hand, which means I had a great chance of doubling up and getting more than 60k+ in chips and making the final table and still having a chance to win.But instead, my AQ was folded and i was satout, I paid the blinds 2 hands later, and ended up pushing with J9 on the button running into Zumbar's AA.That AQ hand would have changed the whole tournament, so I contacted FCP and they are looking into it. When I get an answer, I will probably post about how they dealt with the situation.*ALSO, I posted the Top 15 a few posts above this.

Wow that sucks, Rip. A similar thing happened to me, except luckily i didn't have a hand that time. I hope you stick around, and we can always use new posters in the strategy forums (hint hint).

I was sitting with just under 30k in chips with blinds at 4k/8k.I had both tables opened, The other table was on the top left of my screen, and my table was on the bottom right.I swapped seats with one of the bigger stacks at the other table to even out the chips at both tables and this is what happened.The screen in the top left showed me sit down, but didn't give me any options to act or anything like that. The screen on the right switched tables and showed me being dealt AhQh. Just as soon as I looked at my AhQh, the top left table closed, which for whatever reason sat me out on my other screen and folded my hand. Zumbar was supposedly allin with AJ in that hand, which means I had a great chance of doubling up and getting more than 60k+ in chips and making the final table and still having a chance to win.But instead, my AQ was folded and i was satout, I paid the blinds 2 hands later, and ended up pushing with J9 on the button running into Zumbar's AA.That AQ hand would have changed the whole tournament, so I contacted FCP and they are looking into it. When I get an answer, I will probably post about how they dealt with the situation.*ALSO, I posted the Top 15 a few posts above this.
this same thing happaned to me, I never saw what my hand was but it confused me for a bit
Krup, were you the guy who got out when that guy called your all in with KJ? Pretty bad beat considering that your range of hands often has that crap dominated.
That was me :evil: I moved in with nines.. guy called off half his stack with KJo and won the flip. Indeed, not a good way to go out
this same thing happaned to me, I never saw what my hand was but it confused me for a bit
Well, at least now they are aware of this bug and hopefully it won't happen to anyone else.
Just was wondering who won the hats.....I obviously didnt but it would be cool to see if anyone from the fourms did.
I was woindering who won them too. I haven't seen anything about the 5 people being picked anywhere (though I may have just overlooked it).
Just was wondering who won the hats.....I obviously didnt but it would be cool to see if anyone from the fourms did.
Hi Mario, I'm still not in my normal office so I don't have access to the final tourney results but the player's who finished in the following places will get the hats. I'll post the poker nicknames of the player's on Tuesday when I'm back. Daniel picked these numbers.17 26144227272
Hi RIP, thank you for letting us know about this. I'm not in my usual office as I've been with the weekend with Daniel winners but I'll be back on tuesday. I'll be consulting with the support people and I'll get back to you on Tuesday about your specific issue. Feel free to e-mail me directly at info@fullcontactpoker.com with any other details that you may wish to provide.