royal's seinfeld trivia extravaganza

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What character's name is mentioned many times but is never seen?Hint : He's all BS
Bob Sacamano?
ok since he likes the chicken roaster episode.what are the products that Elain buys with the Peterman copmany card that the accountant has to sign off on?
AH I can only think of one right now, the big Fuzzy Russian hat.
ok since he likes the chicken roaster episode.what are the products that Elain buys with the Peterman copmany card that the accountant has to sign off on?
Sable HatWho's celebrity headshot is shown when Kramer opens the door to his apartment?
What character's name is mentioned many times but is never seen?Hint : He's all BS
I was gonna say Geoge Steinbrenner, but probablynot right bc u always see the back of his head
I was gonna say Geoge Steinbrenner, but probablynot right bc u always see the back of his head
Bob Sacamano is the right answer.
thats it?? You fool.u missed 2 others
Sorry, some hairy thing, and a water dental thing. How do you like that for answers?
Who's celebrity headshot is shown when Kramer opens the door to his apartment?
This could be a tough one, but I'm sure some Seinfeld nut like myself will get it in two seconds.
Sorry, some hairy thing, and a water dental thing. How do you like that for answers?This could be a tough one, but I'm sure some Seinfeld nut like myself will get it in two seconds.
Did they ever show the interior of his apt across from Jerry's, besides the shower? I thought they just showed the interior of his apt in LA when he was being arrested.nm, they've shown Kramers apt a few times, the Kenny Rogers chicken episode comes to mind.
Did they ever show the interior of his apt across from Jerry's, besides the shower? I thought they just showed the interior of his apt in LA when he was being arrested.nm, they've shown Kramers apt a few times, the Kenny Rogers chicken episode comes to mind.
It's visible when he opens his door.

Not sure if this has been done before but ill throw it out there just in case. In the bootleg movie episode, what movie is Jerry asked to bootleg and why?

Can't remember the movie name but he broke into it because the guy got a stomach ache from eating a whole bag of candy.

Who's celebrity headshot is shown when Kramer opens the door to his apartment?
Not sure if this has been done before but ill throw it out there just in case. In the bootleg movie episode, what movie is Jerry asked to bootleg and why?
Deathblow,because the dude eats to much candy and gets sick, and he does a great job he is asked to do cry cry again.
Can't remember the movie name but he broke into it because the guy got a stomach ache from eating a whole bag of candy.
i have no idea. the guy from mad about you?K my questionHow much is the peterman reality bus tour and what do you get with it?
closethe money is not correct and you also get something with the 3 muskateers bar
$39.95, and you get a pizza bagel (or donut, or bundt cake) and a mini 3 musketeers bar, just like the real Peterman eats.
$39.95, and you get a pizza bagel (or donut, or bundt cake) and a mini 3 musketeers bar, just like the real Peterman eats.
Seinfeld - The real Peterman eat's those?Kramer - No I eat those, I'm the real Peterman.
piza bagel is correct,, but its 37.50well done though.best part from that episodeGuy at dump "Woaah, whats in the bag?"Kramer " Its garbage..."Guy "Dat does not look like garbage"Kramer " ??.. its muffin stumps.."Guy "sorry buddy, cant do it"Kramer " what is this a joke?"Guy " thats what i like to know buddy"