royal's seinfeld trivia extravaganza

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was impressive about Kramer's hole in one?
it went into a whale's blowholelater george was on the beach with a date who he had told he was a marine biologist. he had to march out to the "fish" and help. he managed to find the golf ball and tell the tale at monk's.
Before George goes out into the water who yells, "Is anyone a marine biologist?"
hmm, is this an actual character in the show? I think it's an off-screen voice isn't it? And if it is an off-screen voice, then I'd have to go with Larry David.
What wouldn't Newman eat if it was deep fried in chocolate sauce?
knew it already but it appears earlier in the thread but that's ok. it's the "vile weed" brocolli and it's the reason Jerry figures out that Newman is getting the chicken for Kramer too. Jerry forces Kramer to go back to his own apartment.
knew it already but it appears earlier in the thread but that's ok. it's the "vile weed" brocolli and it's the reason Jerry figures out that Newman is getting the chicken for Kramer too. Jerry forces Kramer to go back to his own apartment.
i hate you.I quit.jk, good night!!!
i hate you.I quit.jk, good night!!!
just got lucky with the questions you asked. tons of crazy stuff i dont know. one I do know i'll askIn the Chinese Restaurant, what movie do Jerry, George and Elaine plan to see after eating?edit: bonus points what's special about this movie to Jerry?
just got lucky with the questions you asked. tons of crazy stuff i dont know. one I do know i'll askIn the Chinese Restaurant, what movie do Jerry, George and Elaine plan to see after eating?edit: bonus points what's special about this movie to Jerry?
Plan 9 from Outer Space