Congrats!I'm curious why you decided to chop though, seems like you have enough big cashes that this wouldn't be too big of a deal, did you feel that your opponent had an edge on you?
Ari? Verrrrry good player. The difference in pay outs wasn't too much, I'd much rather take the guaranteed money against a player who's abilities I have a lot of respect for.Patrick
Damn You PMJackson. Damn YOU :evil: Im just gonna stop congratulating you out of pure jealousy.
LOL...It makes up for the 5 straight turbo 200 sngs I lost earlier in the day. :-)Then I busted 21st in the 45k - AK vs 55, never hit...If I win that race I would have been in good shape to win a few more k at least.I bought into the 2k event prior to the Bay 101 next month, and I'm thinking about buying into the ME if I am running well enough, so every little bit helps. ;-)Patrick
Damn You PMJackson. Damn YOU :evil: Im just gonna stop congratulating you out of pure jealousy.
LOL...It makes up for the 5 straight turbo 200 sngs I lost earlier in the day. :-)Then I busted 21st in the 45k - AK vs 55, never hit...If I win that race I would have been in good shape to win a few more k at least.I bought into the 2k event prior to the Bay 101 next month, and I'm thinking about buying into the ME if I am running well enough, so every little bit helps. ;-)Patrick
dont mind me. Im just bitter. busted 12th after playing 9 hrs in that damn deepstack.disgusting.edit.congrats.....I guess....you luckbox. :-)
I just busted 4th in the 45K...scobbysnax is about to take it down i think. he doesnt want to chop and i dont blame him. I was card dead for the last twenty minutes or so. Good run for me though...my roommate is thrilled (we split this account 50/50). LOL, easy day's work for him!

wow...ur on fire bro...congrats.we should have one "Congrats PMJ" thread stickied in general already...that way, we dont have to keep up, we can just randomly congratulate him every 10 days or so.