my new instructional dvd with mtv is coming out!

I just ordered the DVD through the automated phone dude......I'm not sure how they work, but there should be an actual person to confirm everything at the end. By the end of our "conversation" they tell me my total (for one DVD) was $200.00!!!!!! I live in Canada so I was expecting it to be a little bit more....but not that much. On top of that, I can't get through to the support line......no one is picking up the phone......help!!!Morpheus

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered the DVD through the automated phone dude......I'm sure how they work, but there should be an actual person to confirm everything at the end. By the end of our "conversation" they tell me my total (for one DVD) was $200.00!!!!!! I live in Canada so I was expecting it to be a little bit more....but not that much. On top of that, I can't get through to the support line......no one is picking up the phone......help!!!Morpheus
Hi Morhpeus, if you Private Message me your name and other information, no credit card information please. I might be able to check up on it through some back channels.
I just ordered the DVD through the automated phone dude......I'm sure how they work, but there should be an actual person to confirm everything at the end. By the end of our "conversation" they tell me my total (for one DVD) was $200.00!!!!!! I live in Canada so I was expecting it to be a little bit more....but not that much. On top of that, I can't get through to the support line......no one is picking up the phone......help!!!Morpheus
Here's some information for everybody about the DVD.The customer service number for Daniel's DVD is 1-800-658-7308The center is open from 8am-5pm PST. Usually they answer quickly - under 90 seconds, but because this is such a popular offer, they may take a couple of minutes to answer the phone or they ask you to leave a message, but they have a dedicated staff just for this DVD, and they are good with getting back to Daniel's people...

Hi all,Just signed up for FCP today and purchased the DVD as well. Because I'm outside the US got dinged a bit more on shipping but that's cool.I haven't received any sort of email confirmation for my order. Anyone know who I can either email or call to get confirmation that everything went through properly?Thanks,Instyle007

Hi all,Just signed up for FCP today and purchased the DVD as well. Because I'm outside the US got dinged a bit more on shipping but that's cool.I haven't received any sort of email confirmation for my order. Anyone know who I can either email or call to get confirmation that everything went through properly?Thanks,Instyle007
How would they know your email by you just giving them your credit card information?

Update for anyone who cares. :)I called yesterday morning and a I got a call back about 7 hours or so later. The nice woman said it was "Texas Hold'em" calling. That was cute.It took my CC # for her to pull up my account and all the while I'm telling her how the automated order taking system was pretty cool. Later I find out it had misspelt my last name and it had no address for me. But luckily it had my CC information!So in the end my order is now confirmed. But to all those who used the automated system, I'd suggest calling to confirm everything is a-ok.

I just ordered the DVD through the automated phone dude......I'm not sure how they work, but there should be an actual person to confirm everything at the end.  By the end of our "conversation" they tell me my total (for one DVD) was $200.00!!!!!!  I live in Canada so I was expecting it to be a little bit more....but not that much.  On top of that, I can't get through to the support line......no one is picking up the phone......help!!!Morpheus
UPDATE: I got a call yesterday clearing all of this up. Apparently when the automated system asked how many additional dvds I wanted to order, I said "None", which it interpreted as "Nine".....hence why I was charged $200. But it's all settled now.....thanks guys!

So, I had a problem with the automated system as well. It got to the part where it asked me which shipping option I wanted to choose. I didn't hear what he said, so I tried saying "repeat" but nothing. So, I finally just hung up and called again and placed the order how I wanted.So I look at my credit card stuff online and I was charged twice.So I called the 800 number in this thread and told them I only wanted one DVD (the one shipping 3-5 days, not a bunch of weeks). They told me that both had already been shipped and that I would have to wait until I got the 4-6 week one and send it back.So in the meantime, I have to pay for something I don't even want??? How will I get my money back????I'm sure I'll just call the 800 number again when I get the 2nd DVD, but I don't get how both were shipped so quickly, and if the 4-6 week one is already shipped, what kind of shipping takes 4-6 weeks? Do they personally walk it over to me from Peru?

Just ordered mine, and opted for the extra $5 for priority shipping..Has anyone recieved their's? I looked on the mtv site and theres a customer review up already, so I guess it must be available and being shipped out?

Just ordered mine, and opted for the extra $5 for priority shipping..Has anyone recieved their's? I looked on the mtv site and theres a customer review up already, so I guess it must be available and being shipped out?
Just got mine today!Now I need to figure out how to return the second one that I don't need....

Watched the DVD last night... I thought it was done very well.I liked the Advanced section a lot and I think I can do some better things after learning it.The beauty of the advanced section is that the donks will watch it and try to play like that and lose more than what they did before. The advanced talks a lot more about post flop poker instead of pre-flop poker. A lot of people are bad at post flop even though they are alright at poker. I think I'm still in between the intermediate and advanced, so I'll try doing some of the advanced stuff sometimes just to see how it goes. I'm very interested in trying out some of the stuff when I go to Vegas for the first time on Monday.But I liked the DVD. I'll probably watch it again in a few weeks just to see if there is something more I can take from it that I didn't concentrate on the first time I watched.

I just ordered the DVD through the automated phone dude......I'm not sure how they work, but there should be an actual person to confirm everything at the end.  By the end of our "conversation" they tell me my total (for one DVD) was $200.00!!!!!!  I live in Canada so I was expecting it to be a little bit more....but not that much.  On top of that, I can't get through to the support line......no one is picking up the phone......help!!!Morpheus
UPDATE: I got a call yesterday clearing all of this up. Apparently when the automated system asked how many additional dvds I wanted to order, I said "None", which it interpreted as "Nine".....hence why I was charged $200. But it's all settled now.....thanks guys!
Dang it all! When it asked me how many additional dvd's I would want I said ZERO! Then it goes "I'm sorry I didn't get that could you please repeat that again?" I said NONE! and so my bill came to $208.00. Called them but it's a Saturday so I just left a message for them. I liked the whole automated thing but didn't care for the whole sale's pitch since it's obvious that I was buying the darn thing since I called. :roll:

OK... I got the second DVD that I accidently ordered. Weird. One of them was 3-5 days, the other was 4-6 weeks, and I got them both within 2 days of each other. Now I need to figure out how to get my money back when i send this one back.

"Hey folks, I just wanted to post that I received the DVD from DN and I am very impressed with the format and the lessons that are given. I watched from the beginner, intermediate and advanced level and found something that i should do to make my game better. With the 2 week streak of getting my arse handed to me from "donkeys", I am renewed to pursue my winning ways again. It is a DVD that I will keep watching till the tips are natural to me. Thank you Daniel, I appreciate the lessons and look forward to my next single table tourney."After I posted this, I went out yesterday and play accordingly to the tips and lessons that DN presented in the DVD. In the $120 single-table tournements, I finished third, second and first for a total of $950 in gross winnings. :club: 8) I then went to a $40 miulti-table and finished 32 out of 180 people. (started hot and even landed a straight flush on a flop to bust someone off the table, however I was blinded and anted out soon enough) On the two $45 single table tourneys afterwards, I finished first and busted out of the second one for a winning of $210 for first. At the end, I netted a total of $675 subtracting the initial investments. My play was awesome and not once did I have trouble with any "donkeys" on the table. My table presence was great and people hesitated when I went all in using the 30% rule. (see the DVD if you dont know it yet). I look forward to watching the DVD over and over again and hopefully within a year or so, I may be able to join the ranks of proficient players who turn pro. Thank you big time Daniel for the awesome DVD. I look forward to Stacked coming out and even have a deposit on the game when it arrives in the stores. :-)

See if you notice this, in the advance section Daniel meets Cole, and they walk into a room together, where Danielle barely comes up to his shirt collar. Cole is tall.Then later when Daniel is standing at a little table to show him a lesson, he comes up to his eyes.When they pan away, you see Daniel standing on a cheap wooden box.Hey MTV...next time pick a different actor who's not 8' tall, or here's an idea.....keep them sitting at a table like you do when you play poker!Or at the very least...don't show the box your star is forced to stand on because you couldn't get the other points right.I liked the lessons, but it felt a little corny with the forced acting jobs from the extras.

Ok, just ordered it out of loyalty mostly, lol. Since a few have liked it helped make my decision too. Order process was smooth, didn't do the rush shipping so we'll see how long it takes. I'll give a review as well when I do get it.

I've yet to receive my copy, sprung for the fast shipping too.Any help , FCP Info?
Hi looshle, my suggestion is to call 1-800-658-7308 and see if they can help you. If you don't get satisfaction e-mail me at info@fullcontactpoker.com with your name and order details etc and I can pass it on to the contact person we have.