cashing out of fcp

i recently deposited at FCP and didn't care for the pokerroom skin too much, so I decided to cash out. I cashed out over a week ago and the withdraw is still labeled as pending. I'm withdrawing using the same method as I deposited (neteller). Is this normal for 1st time cashouts on that site?

You're not supposed to cash out.If you do so, FCP will send the official FCP Midget Mob to your house to knock you unconscious, and violate you in ways that will steal your innocence even if it has already been lost.Don't say I didn't warn you (sw)

I've been waiting on a cashout for a few days as well, talkign to live support now, if you can call it talking anyways. Timers on 12:45 and all i've gotten out of them is the 'Hello' line. Will repost if they tell me anything useful is up.

I've been waiting on a cashout for a few days as well, talkign to live support now, if you can call it talking anyways.  Timers on 12:45 and all i've gotten out of them is the 'Hello' line.  Will repost if they tell me anything useful is up.
you should pm dna4ever about it :wink:
I've been waiting on a cashout for a few days as well, talkign to live support now, if you can call it talking anyways.  Timers on 12:45 and all i've gotten out of them is the 'Hello' line.  Will repost if they tell me anything useful is up.
Assuming you're not a charter member...? Everytime I've called them, the person who answered the phone was the one who answered my questions.

i was told that if i cashed out with firepay that the first time they did the withdrawl it would take them 10 days ... so i guess point made now i gotta get a neteller account ...matt :club:

i recently deposited at FCP and didn't care for the pokerroom skin too much, so I decided to cash out.  I cashed out over a week ago and the withdraw is still labeled as pending.  I'm withdrawing using the same method as I deposited (neteller).  Is this normal for 1st time cashouts on that site?
Hi ElToasto, you were e-mailed about an issue to your Hotmail account listed on your FCP account. If you haven't received it e-mail Sydney at support@fullcontactpoker.com .

I'm going to make a seperate topic about this too because I'm really not happy about it. I have absolutely no problem verifying, and almost expect that. I want to make that point 100 percent clear.I am a charter member. On tuesday(iirc, maybe monday) I put a withdraw in for 3k. The website said for neteller withdraws you could expect 24 hours, maybe 24-48 not positive but think 24. Thursday night(approx 48 hours) I contacted live support about the status of my withdraw. I was told 'hi' by the customer support person. After that I proceeded to wait around 13~ minutes(it has a timer and thats accurate +/- a minute) with no response after I asked my question. After that I was told one moment while they checked into it. A few minutes later I was told that it was still processing and should be handled asap, if it was not in my neteller acount by today(friday) to contact support again. I said thanks and waited until today.Today I had not yet recieved my money and contacted support to ask about its status. I was told that it being an unushually large amount(its 3k) that it was taking longer then expected. I have withdrawn far larger amounts on many poker rooms and never had it delayed for being 'unushually large', so I asked for an explanation. This got me forwarded to another person. He informed me that I 'may' have to verify my acount, and to even find out if I do I have to wait for monday.So basically at this point it'll be almost a week before I even find out what I have to do to even withdraw, possibly I won't have to do anything. If I don't have to do anything I am really at a loss as to what the hell is taking so long. Even more troubling is that I contacted them once with no mention of this, and was just told to wait another day, everythign was normal. Then I contacted them again, and was told to wait more time because my withdraw was 'unushually large'. If I just said ok and went on waiting how long before someone would of informed me of the mysterious circumstances behind my acount that 'may' or 'may not' require me to verify and will take 3 days to figure that out?I'm inclosing the log of the second chat below, unfortunatly I do not have a log of the first.I really don't understand why it takes a week to even get to the point to decide what I have to do to withdraw, especially noting I am fully willing to provide them with whatever documentation of my identity they want.Though I do not post here a lot, I have enjoyed this community, especially daniels involvement. When he started his own site and claimed to offer charter members special perks like great customer service and to take care of us I believed him. If he meant it he should fix these clear cases of confusion regarding withdraws. I simply do not accept I am the only one who has tried to withdraw an 'unushually large amount' and had these problems.----- help chat text -----joenin : hiCharlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Hello Charlene - Full Contact Poker Support : How can I help you? joenin : my acount names joeninjoenin : i had a withdraw a few days agojoenin : and its still mia from my netellerjoenin : iwas told if it doesn't show up todayjoenin : to checkCharlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Okay, Just give me one moment to look at your account joenin : anything for you charleneCharlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Thank you Charlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Because your withdrawal is larger than usually, this might take longer than usual joenin : whys that exactlyjoenin : am leaving a sizable amount in my acountjoenin : minus a bad run today it woulda matched it ;p** Please hold while being transferred to Peter-Full Contact Poker, Full Contact Poker Support. **** You are now speaking with Peter-Full Contact Poker, Full Contact Poker Support. **Peter-Full Contact Poker : Hello, you were asking about your withdrawal? joenin : i wasjoenin : was told its being taken longer then normaljoenin : cause its 'large'joenin : or somethenjoenin : 3k has never been considered large at any other poker roomsjoenin : wondering how much longer that iwll take and if i can expect this in the futurePeter-Full Contact Poker : Okay, it is in our accounts department at this moment and we will probably ask you to send in some ID Verification. joenin : can we handle that nowPeter-Full Contact Poker : If we can do it now, it will save you time in the future. joenin : what do i have to sendPeter-Full Contact Poker : I can explain it to you on here but it will be better if I just send you an email on how to complete it. joenin : okjoenin : how long will it take after i do thisPeter-Full Contact Poker : i will try and get your account verified by monday and it should be ready to go by monday as well. joenin : ok so on a withdraw that should take 24 hours, i waited 3 days, then am only told i have to do this stuff because i contacted you, and then its going to take 3 days for you to look at a picture of my drivers liscense?joenin : i mean i got that all right?Peter-Full Contact Poker : You don't have to send it in but most likely our accounts department will. Peter-Full Contact Poker : It is up to you, I am sorry for the inconveneince. joenin : really isn't up to me at alljoenin : either i do it or i lose 5500joenin : just irratated no one asked me for thisjoenin : initiallyPeter-Full Contact Poker : Hehe, you have a point. Peter-Full Contact Poker : It was actually on the cashier page, and when you signed up in the terms & conditions. joenin : wasn't on there hwen i signed up as charter is decjoenin : dont' have a problemjoenin : ith verifiyingjoenin : just don't want this to take another weekjoenin : send me email so i can look at it and make sure i don't have any questionsjoenin : joe@7stud8.comPeter-Full Contact Poker : I can understand the concern, I will see what I can do to help you get your money asap. Peter-Full Contact Poker : Actually I am not sure if you need to do this. joenin : other htingPeter-Full Contact Poker : I will just send my manager an email and she will get back to you on Monday so we can straighten this out. joenin : i wasn't even told this, just told its taking a long time cause big withdraw, if i didnjoenin : didn't complain, would i of heard this like next week while i was still waitingjoenin : i don't have a problem verifiying my acount, can be done in 10 mins ;pjoenin : so if i'm waiting till monday anyways i might as well, just wonder if theres any way we can do this like now?joenin : i talked to support last night too, why didn't they mention thisPeter-Full Contact Poker : I am being proactive :club: joenin : i understand your trying to be, its not personal ;pjoenin : you can understand my arguement thoughPeter-Full Contact Poker : Yes, it's only fair joenin : i shouldnt' be hearing this the second time i contacted you and only after complaining joenin : so as of now am i waiting on the person monday to tell me if i need to verifyPeter-Full Contact Poker : Okay, I have talked to my colleague and you should send it in if you are asked to, but even if you are on asked on Monday, it shouldn't be a problem right? joenin : i have no problem verifying at alljoenin : actually prefer to do it righ tnow if possiblePeter-Full Contact Poker : Ok great, we will try to straighten this out by Monday. Peter-Full Contact Poker : I am off my shift now, is there anything else I can help you with? joenin : don't think sojoenin : thanks