• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Evening everybody and what up BIGD!!24 spoilers belowI think it's safe to say that CTU JUST GOT PWNED!!!!

Please do BigD!Congrats Ted Forrest!

please join us bigdyou were one of my favorites and a fellow liberal and former lincolnite who shared the same highschool principal as methats a sign from god
joined.. see you fcp suckers later.
please join us bigdyou were one of my favorites and a fellow liberal and former lincolnite who shared the same highschool principal as methats a sign from god
Looks like a nice busy night in the hideout - and I am going to be around for a while :club::D I am still in shock from two unbelievably intense episodes of 24....
i made a welcome thread in general poker shitpost your welcomes to bigd there
BigD is approved - another account has been requested, but I have to research who.....

ATTENTION HIDEOUT FAITHFUL ! After careful consideration and thought, I have decided to make my 3000th post a special one...For the first time ever... I am making a very special offer to any of the Hideout RegularsWHO WANTS MY JOB?! That's right. I'm offering a one-shot deal to anyone who wants to be the next Party Liaison... Anyone with access to the Batcave can apply, and the terms are real simple THROW ME A PARTY!All you have to do, is throw me a 3000 post party in the Batcave. I will create a thread for it, and give you all I know. I will judge the entrants myself, and if I see one that truly is something special.. IF I see that little spark that could turn into greatness... I will crown that person the NEW PARTY LIAISON OF THE HIDEOUT!!! I will lurk around here, and set up the contest in the batcave, but will not make my 3000th post until either I get some entries, or find that no one is up for the challenge. I will provide the theme, as well as all of the references that I use to throw my parties in the batcave thread. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

ATTENTION HIDEOUT FAITHFUL ! After careful consideration and thought, I have decided to make my 3000th post a special one...For the first time ever... I am making a very special offer to any of the Hideout RegularsWHO WANTS MY JOB?! That's right. I'm offering a one-shot deal to anyone who wants to be the next Party Liaison... Anyone with access to the Batcave can apply, and the terms are real simple THROW ME A PARTY!All you have to do, is throw me a 3000 post party in the Batcave. I will create a thread for it, and give you all I know. I will judge the entrants myself, and if I see one that truly is something special.. IF I see that little spark that could turn into greatness... I will crown that person the NEW PARTY LIAISON OF THE HIDEOUT!!! I will lurk around here, and set up the contest in the batcave, but will not make my 3000th post until either I get some entries, or find that no one is up for the challenge. I will provide the theme, as well as all of the references that I use to throw my parties in the batcave thread. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Damn Cdub!!I will not make an entry - but good luck to everyone else!!BTW,the new member is named brabzI don't know the email - says they are from NJ and a "student"Go or no go?