The Hideout

It was a tough night for you bro - you were originally pwning the table hardcore. But tomorrow is another day :club:
BTW dude, this is good to hear after the rough cards i got. Thanks dude, it makes me feel much better. seriously it does.
I'm always there for a hideout brother.
Glad to hear im not the only one who thought that I was pwning the table till 108 showed up. lol
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

On my screen, you're the pig-tailed chick. (GK)

It was a tough night for you bro - you were originally pwning the table hardcore. But tomorrow is another day :club:
BTW dude, this is good to hear after the rough cards i got. Thanks dude, it makes me feel much better. seriously it does.
Glad to hear im not the only one who thought that I was pwning the table till 108 showed up. lol
I think I cleaned you out once :D
lol ill play you heads up anyday
lol ill play you heads up anyday
I wanna rematch with you. I kept misclicking.
ya i was shortstacked there, but i wasnt playing to bad. i can play better than i did tonite. we will do this again, rite?
KJ, nice hand.
Yeah, the cheapthieves guy calls anything! I just got him with J3
ya i was shortstacked there, but i wasnt playing to bad. i can play better than i did tonite. we will do this again, rite?
Hell yeah. :D

I think we are going to have some kickass play money matches here at the Hideout!This is the first SnG I have played in a long time. Me and GK are mopping it up.

I think we are going to have some kickass play money matches here at the Hideout!This is the first SnG I have played in a long time. Me and GK are mopping it up.
I wanna play you head up tomarrow bro
I got super lucky with the A9, but played the flush right.But we will definately have great matches here.
We can make that happen :-)
I might rail.

Not being able to create Play Money Private SnGs is -ev!!

ARGH - that dude caught a river set on me :xEDIT: I had TP TK