The Hideout

Decided to stay up and play a $5 Turbo MTT on pokerroom. Started with 374 players and 35 minutes in, we're down to 80. Turbo, indeed!I'm in the top 10 so far...

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

About to make the money - don't know how far I'll get after that...This tournament is insane!I posted twice. :DEDIT: Out in 38th - but I cashed!

Sup homies?I'm making some tots and pizza rolls, watching High Stakes Poker.Golden, I know you're a 24 guy, and I saw what you posted earlier... HOLY SHIT WHAT AN EPISODE!I've been hardcore with this show for the past three seasons. I started watching the DVDs right before season 3 started, and I've been hardcore hooked ever since.

the tots were delicious pckts, but i think all your strung together text is gonna make me taste them again, if you catch my drift.

Good Morning everyone!Congrats Ted Forrest!! (GK must be going nuts!)

I have a 5 day stretch of overnights coming up :club: So I will be around all day preparing....

Besides C-Dubb's request, did I miss anything in the last 5 pages? Btw, Golden, when do you want to play our HU match? I can do it probably 2:30pm EST-3:30pm EST for weekdays.
Afternoon everybody!Double, I thought I was playing brvheart. :club:

What up guys.. I decided to let my 3000th post go by quietly, as a made an obscure post in an obscure thread as to not make a big deal of it...

What up guys.. I decided to let my 3000th post go by quietly, as a made an obscure post in an obscure thread as to not make a big deal of it...
Congrats CDub!!Welcome to the "discreet posting landmark" crew

Serves this guy right:FONTANA, Calif. - A group of boys who posed as a 15-year-old girl for an Internet prank ended up helping police arrest a 48-year-old man who tried to meet the fictitious teenager for sex, authorities said.The five boys had created a fake profile of a girl on MySpace.com _ a social networking Web site _ to cheer up a friend who had recently broken up with his girlfriend.But soon, a man began sending messages to the "girl" and their conversations began to have sexual overtones, said Fontana police Sgt. William Megenney.The man also sent the "girl" his picture and arranged to meet her at a public park. The boys went to the park and, when the man arrived, they called police.Michael Ramos, 48, of Fontana, was booked into West Valley Detention Center on Monday for investigation of felony attempted lewd and lascivious conduct with a child and for an outstanding warrant, Megenney said.He was being held at the West Valley Detention Center on $105,000 bail, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Web site.A dispatcher who answered the telephone at the center early Tuesday said the facility does not allow phone interviews with inmates. It was not immediately known whether Ramos had a lawyer.Two men were arrested last week in what prosecutors said were the first federal sexual assault charges involving MySpace. The unrelated cases involved Connecticut girls who were 11 and 14, the FBI said.

Serves this guy right:FONTANA, Calif. - A group of boys who posed as a 15-year-old girl for an Internet prank ended up helping police arrest a 48-year-old man who tried to meet the fictitious teenager for sex, authorities said.The five boys had created a fake profile of a girl on MySpace.com _ a social networking Web site _ to cheer up a friend who had recently broken up with his girlfriend.But soon, a man began sending messages to the "girl" and their conversations began to have sexual overtones, said Fontana police Sgt. William Megenney.The man also sent the "girl" his picture and arranged to meet her at a public park. The boys went to the park and, when the man arrived, they called police.Michael Ramos, 48, of Fontana, was booked into West Valley Detention Center on Monday for investigation of felony attempted lewd and lascivious conduct with a child and for an outstanding warrant, Megenney said.He was being held at the West Valley Detention Center on $105,000 bail, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Web site.A dispatcher who answered the telephone at the center early Tuesday said the facility does not allow phone interviews with inmates. It was not immediately known whether Ramos had a lawyer.Two men were arrested last week in what prosecutors said were the first federal sexual assault charges involving MySpace. The unrelated cases involved Connecticut girls who were 11 and 14, the FBI said.
You'd think dudes would learn after the millions of stories about guys getting arrested for meeting young girls on the net.Did you just post this in another thread? :club:
Congrats CDub!!Welcome to the "discreet posting landmark" crew
yeah, I'm also temporarily stepping down as party liaison. I'll make an official announcement later in the cave..After doing the party thing for so long I just don't feel into it as much.. no thought or creativity goes into the parties anymore, it's just kinda going through the motions. That's the other reason why I just made my 3k in a random thread (hint= it had to do with kanye)If someone wants to step up in my stead I will let them, if not, it's cool, but I feel like a break would help things out, so I can make a grand return in heroic fashion for some really really big occasion
yeah, I'm also temporarily stepping down as party liaison. I'll make an official announcement later in the cave..After doing the party thing for so long I just don't feel into it as much.. no thought or creativity goes into the parties anymore, it's just kinda going through the motions. That's the other reason why I just made my 3k in a random thread (hint= it had to do with kanye)If someone wants to step up in my stead I will let them, if not, it's cool, but I feel like a break would help things out, so I can make a grand return in heroic fashion for some really really big occasion
It's your call, bro! You'll always be the first :club:

oh.. and HOW THE **** DID I MISS THE "FCP OBSESSION" THING IN THE MARRY, ****, AND KILL THREAD?!?!?I just saw it now and freaked out

oh.. and HOW THE **** DID I MISS THE "FCP OBSESSION" THING IN THE MARRY, ****, AND KILL THREAD?!?!?I just saw it now and freaked out
:club: What? I guess I better take a look...