• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

YAY!!!!!grinning-smiley-043.gifCome on Teddy:Date / Time: 2006-03-06 15:38:00Title: Chip UpdateLog: Ted Forrest has $190,000 chips compared to Sam Farha's $130,000.EDIT: Wow, that sounded really gay.

Bye. i gotta leave in about twenty minutes.Date / Time: 2006-03-06 15:46:00Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated ($75,000)Log: Sean Sheikhan moves all in preflop and Daniel Negreanu call all in for his last $47,000. Negreanu shows 9s-8c but Sheikhan has Kc-9h. The board comes 9c-6d-2s-10h-Ad and Daniel Negreanu has been eliminated.Sean Sheikhan advances to the next round.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOviolent-smiley-100.gif

Bye. i gotta leave in about twenty minutes.Date / Time: 2006-03-06 15:46:00Title: Daniel Negreanu Eliminated ($75,000)Log: Sean Sheikhan moves all in preflop and Daniel Negreanu call all in for his last $47,000. Negreanu shows 9s-8c but Sheikhan has Kc-9h. The board comes 9c-6d-2s-10h-Ad and Daniel Negreanu has been eliminated.Sean Sheikhan advances to the next round.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOviolent-smiley-100.gif
Weak sauce.

I had a hideout dream last night....GK, you suck at playing 9-ball and look just like a short Ted Forrest. Also, what's up with cardwarfare yelling "arrrggg, to the batcave mattees!"

I had a hideout dream last night....GK, you suck at playing 9-ball and look just like a short Ted Forrest. Also, what's up with cardwarfar yelling "arrrggg, to the batcave mattees!"
Um, what?
I had a hideout dream last night....GK, you suck at playing 9-ball and look just like a short Ted Forrest. Also, what's up with cardwarfar yelling "arrrggg, to the batcave mattees!"
HAHAHAHAHAH!POST OF THE DAY!I think it's too long, or I'd add it to my sig.

Ted Forrest is Sooooooooooooo good. He's been getting dominated all day, yet he continues to do wellDate / Time: 2006-03-06 15:59:00Title: Chip UpdateLog: Ted Forrest has $180,000 to Sam Farha's $140,000.

****SHITASSBITCHCUNTWHOREDOUCHEDICKHOLEPRICKEATINGPUSSYFARTSCUMFACEDASSHOLES!!!!!IF DN HAAAD TO BE ELIMINATED..DID IT REALLY HAVE TO BE BY THE ONE POKER PLAYER I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE?!?!?!!?DICKASSWHOREBITCH****!!!!
Um, what?
In my dream my man. It was so weird......Ivpro looked like, you guessed it, Phil Ivey and was also very short. He was wearing the same jersey as MJGrinders avatar, but it wasn't MJ cause he's tall and plays basketball. What the hell's up with cardwarfare and the pirate thing? Is he a fcp pirate or did my sub-conscious just put that in there?There was someone else there, but I can't remember who it was.....oh well......

I warned you about the sheik... maybe not the same one... but still...

In my dream my man. It was so weird......Ivpro looked like, you guessed it, Phil Ivey and was also very short. He was wearing the same jersey as MJGrinders avatar, but it wasn't MJ cause he's tall and plays basketball. What the hell's up with cardwarfare and the pirate thing? Is he a fcp pirate or did my sub-conscious just put that in there?There was someone else there, but I can't remember who it was.....oh well......
I hope it wasn't me looking like chunk... doing the truffle shuffle...
lol i'm no pirate dude.. i dont think I've ever said "arghh" in my lifeexcept that.and that.and that.and that.and that.and that.
lol i'm no pirate dude.. i dont think I've ever said "arghh" in my lifeexcept that.and that.and that.and that.and that.and that.
See, I knew this but I can't control my dreams bro.

Mine isn't yet. Check it out:Date / Time: 2006-03-06 16:07:00Title: Ted Forrest Doubles UpLog: After a flop of J-6-4, Ted Forrest checks and Sam Farha bets $35,000. Forrest moves all in and Farha calls. Forrest has 4-3 but Farha turns over J-9. However, the turn brings another four and Forrest takes the lead. The river is a five and Ted Forrest has doubled to $190,000.

Mine isn't yet. Check it out:Date / Time: 2006-03-06 16:07:00Title: Ted Forrest Doubles UpLog: After a flop of J-6-4, Ted Forrest checks and Sam Farha bets $35,000. Forrest moves all in and Farha calls. Forrest has 4-3 but Farha turns over J-9. However, the turn brings another four and Forrest takes the lead. The river is a five and Ted Forrest has doubled to $190,000.
wow.. luckbox.. kinda like you gk!
That's funny...it's actually LVpro, but I can see how, by thinking it was an I, you could get Phil Ivey from that.I'm actually a normal-height (5' 10"-ish) stocky white kid who wears glasses. Pretty much the antithesis of Phil Ivey.I do wear basketball jerseys from time to time though. :club: My prized basketball jersey is my replica Walt Frazier jersey.
I can't believe DN is out and retard boy is moving on. My life is over
seriously.. i would take ANYBODY besides sheikhan. even hellmuth. and I hate hellmuth. I'd rather have hellmuth repeat and talk about it for the next 34958730475 years than have this ******* win and start yelling"YALL CANT FADE ME!!!! YALL CANT FADE ME!!!!!"
wow.. luckbox.. kinda like you gk!
Why do you think he's my favorite? Plus, he's an absoloutly incredible poker player, and from what I hear, a great guy.
on a completely different topic where the hell has rsmbox been i wanna pwn him and then overplay more small pairs and lose to CW again