The Hideout

Up to 29k. Busted a guy when I played the nuts sneakily. Not slow play, just kept raising enough to keep him in, when he pushed, I won. Down to 5, in second

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Chip Lead!!!!! Won a big pot with A6 when I hit a six. 46k.still 5 left. Guaranteed at least 1k.
:D:):):club::D:D

HU with a 2-1 leadOne card away from winning and he rivered a gut shot.Doubled up. 93k and the lead.YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He went all in, i called with AQ suited, He had 56clubs. Flop came all spades with a Queen and no straight possibility for him, turn was a 2, river an Ace, I JUST WON MY FIRST MTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT: AND I got the top of the page!Double Edit: Good Night.

NEW DONKEY QUOTEguy chased down my made 8low and made a wheel on 7th sthis buddy congratulates him...Aaron26: shoot if I don't chase every once in awhile I never win any thingModigliani78: i hear ya

Morning everyone!Congrats on the win GK - and Power gets to meet DA MAN!!EDIT:And just to let everyone know, it has been confirmed that it was teneight who spammed the Batcave.The email was confirmed to be his and he has been bragging about it non-stop on pill's board.Truly a pathetic individual.

What up GK!I'm just hanging out listening to some George Carlin.

George Carlin pwns. I might play an MTT now.
I may do the same...

I'm down to 1k. Bad read. I'll be leaving in about half an hour.And I'm out. Playing a cash game now. Up 220.Well, I ended up ahead 350, netting me 100 total. Time to update my blog.