• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

new word..."catually"heres the rundown:chroZZo: niether do i catuallychroZZo: actuallychroZZo: awww shitchroZZo: "catually"chroZZo: new wordchroZZo: i call dibschroZZo: hmmmmmmSFAWFD: lol all yourschroZZo: what should it mean?chroZZo: like a cat?chroZZo: lol...too obv?SFAWFD: thus the greatness ?chroZZo: exactlychroZZo: i think it means....chroZZo: ................chroZZo: like chrozzochroZZo: yeahchroZZo: thats itSFAWFD: nicechroZZo: such as.....chroZZo: :catually, you are drinking the best beers in the world"SFAWFD: hehehechroZZo: "catually, i love your large penis"chroZZo: cautally, you are the greatest, AINEC"chroZZo: seechroZZo: it worksSFAWFD: it does

i decided to buy a bowflex recently, but somehow their bank/lender/credit fags denied me credit...strange, since my credit is good enough to buy a freaking house. anyways, i figured i'd try e-bay, see if i could find something cheap. i bid on a model that was nicer than the one i was originally intent on purchasing (jesus i'm using some lofty language...), and including shipping, would be less than half the price of the other one...wait...the other, first, maybe...yeah, the other one.i have the top bid for about 2 hours, and of course some jackass snakes in on me with 20 seconds to go, which i expected, so i re-upped my bid. it never shows up, because i forgot to confirm my bid. i realize this just in fricking time. my last bid gets in at 15:15:13 (PST..damn west coast), and the bidding ends at 15:15:14. take that guy who tried to suited me.

Personally I will never use a bowflex. I enjoy going to the gym, and if I were to work out at home the set up would probably cost me 20K and a 20X20 room to get it to where I would like it.The only thing I have considered are these and a bench for the days time does not permit me to get to the gym.41GB15V6RVL._SS500_.jpg

Personally I will never use a bowflex. I enjoy going to the gym, and if I were to work out at home the set up would probably cost me 20K and a 20X20 room to get it to where I would like it.
i hate the gym (you know, having to embarrass all the other guys in the shower when i unfurl my 23 inches of excellence), and i'm a fan of working out at home, because i like to track my progress. problem is every time i get into working out regularly, one of my grandparents die. i'm starting to run out of them.
i hate the gym (you know, having to embarrass all the other guys in the shower when i unfurl my 23 inches of excellence), and i'm a fan of working out at home, because i like to track my progress. problem is every time i get into working out regularly, one of my grandparents die. i'm starting to run out of them.
Cause and effect, apparently if you get fat you will have grandparents. If you want to be skinny and selfish; no grandparents.Oh, and why/how are you unfurling your femur?
Oh, and why/how are you unfurling your femur?
hell, if i had even close to a 23 inch femur...I could get with LeoshiCause she don't know me but yo she's really fineYou know I see her all the timeEverywhere I go, and even in my dreamsI can scheme of ways to make her mineCause I know she's livin phatHer boyfriend's tall and he plays ballSo how am I gonna compete with that'Cause when it comes to playing basketballI'm always last to be pickedAnd in some cases never picked at allSo I just lean upon the wallOr sit up in the bleachers with the rest of the girlsWho came to watch their men ballDag y'all! I never understoodWhy the jocks get the fly girlsAnd me I get the hood ratsI tell 'em scat, skittle, skibobbleGot hit with a bottleAnd put in the hospital, for talkin' that messI confess it's a shame when you livin' in a cityThat's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' nameGlad I came to my sensesLike quick-quick got sick-sick to my stomachOvercome with my thoughts of me and her togetherRight?So when I asked her out she said I wasn't her type1-I wish I was little bit taller,I wish I was a ballerI wish I had a girl who looked goodI would call herI wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a batand a '64 ImpalaI wish I had a brand-new carSo far, I got this hatchbackAnd everywhere I go, yo I gets laughed atAnd when I'm in my car I'm laid backI got an 8-track and a spare tire in the backseatBut that's flatAnd do you really wanna know what's really wack, WhatSee I can't even get a dateSo, what do you think of that?I heard that prom night is the bomb nightWith a hood rat you can hold tightBut really tho' on figueroWhen I'm in my car I can't even get a helloWell so many people wanna cruise Crenshaw on SundayWell then I'm gonna have to get in my car and goYou know I take the 110 to the 105Get off on Crenshaw tell my homies look aliveCause it's hard to surviveLivin' in a concrete jungle andThese girls just keep passin' me byShe looks fly, she looks flyMakes me say my, my, my1-I wish I was little bit taller,I wish I was a ballerI wish I had a girl who looked goodI would call herI wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a batand a '64 ImpalaI wish I was a little bit taller...I wish I was a baller...I wish I was a little bit taller y'allI wish I was a baller (3)Hey, I wish I had my way'Cause everyday would be a FridayYou could even speed on the highwayI would play ghetto gamesName my kids ghetto namesLittle Mookie, big Al, LorraineYo you know that's on the realSo if you're down on your luckThen you should know just how I feelCause if you don't want me aroundSee I go simple, I go easy, I go greyhoundHey, you, what's that sound?Everybody look what's going downAhhhh, yes, ain't that fresh?Everybody wants to get down like that1-I wish I was little bit taller,I wish I was a ballerI wish I had a girl who looked goodI would call herI wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a batand a '64 ImpalaI wish, I wish, I wish...

oh man, i've never been a hunter but i think i've decided I need to start. 2 reason:1.) I've started paintballing, and running around in the woods shooting is awesome (note: I do not want to hunt people)2.) There was a huge fly in my room this afternoon, i grabbed a magazine and hunted that bitch down. Stood in the middle of the room with the magazine like an old fashioned gun slinger and smacked him out of the air. Didn't see where he landed but I heard him buzzing a minute later. Grabbed magazine and he buzzed behind me. Started flying circles above my head on the ceiling but i was sitting in my spinny desk chair so i spun around keeping an eye on him, finally lurching out of the chair and smashing him against the ceiling while in motion. Badass shot. he landed in the corner, i sat back down. but this ****** is resilient, gets up AGAIN and flies past my face. lands on the wall behind me and i throw the magazine at him: direct hit. he falls to the ground behind my heater and i pick the magazine up. HE GETS UP AGAIN and flies out the door, i chase him down the hallway and smack him out of the air again. He lands on the ground and i can see him this time and i pummel him with the mag. now he's very skinny, and i am confident he wont move again. PWND.

I'd love the torrent and anyway you can PM what your current work out is?
Me too, just IM it to me obv
2.) There was a huge fly in my room this afternoon, i grabbed a magazine and hunted that bitch down. Stood in the middle of the room with the magazine like an old fashioned gun slinger and smacked him out of the air. Didn't see where he landed but I heard him buzzing a minute later. Grabbed magazine and he buzzed behind me. Started flying circles above my head on the ceiling but i was sitting in my spinny desk chair so i spun around keeping an eye on him, finally lurching out of the chair and smashing him against the ceiling while in motion. Badass shot. he landed in the corner, i sat back down. but this ****** is resilient, gets up AGAIN and flies past my face. lands on the wall behind me and i throw the magazine at him: direct hit. he falls to the ground behind my heater and i pick the magazine up. HE GETS UP AGAIN and flies out the door, i chase him down the hallway and smack him out of the air again. He lands on the ground and i can see him this time and i pummel him with the mag. now he's very skinny, and i am confident he wont move again.
Take me now...
oh man, i've never been a hunter but i think i've decided I need to start. 2 reason:1.) I've started paintballing, and running around in the woods shooting is awesome (note: I do not want to hunt people)2.) There was a huge fly in my room this afternoon, i grabbed a magazine and hunted that bitch down. Stood in the middle of the room with the magazine like an old fashioned gun slinger and smacked him out of the air. Didn't see where he landed but I heard him buzzing a minute later. Grabbed magazine and he buzzed behind me. Started flying circles above my head on the ceiling but i was sitting in my spinny desk chair so i spun around keeping an eye on him, finally lurching out of the chair and smashing him against the ceiling while in motion. Badass shot. he landed in the corner, i sat back down. but this ****** is resilient, gets up AGAIN and flies past my face. lands on the wall behind me and i throw the magazine at him: direct hit. he falls to the ground behind my heater and i pick the magazine up. HE GETS UP AGAIN and flies out the door, i chase him down the hallway and smack him out of the air again. He lands on the ground and i can see him this time and i pummel him with the mag. now he's very skinny, and i am confident he wont move again. PWND.Me too, just IM it to me obv
nice killreminds me of when I nailed a stray cat that was bothering my dogsI just chucked the ball from about 60-70 feet and nailed the cat right in the side...the cat didn't die, but it never came back in the yard
Take me now...
If you were a fly in my room, i'd nail you too
nice killreminds me of when I nailed a stray cat that was bothering my dogsI just chucked the ball from about 60-70 feet and nailed the cat in the side...the cat didn't die, it never came back in the yard
killing >>> scaring away. also, what kind of pussy dogs do you have that a cat was bothering them??
If you were a fly in my room, i'd nail you tookilling >>> scaring away. also, what kind of pussy dogs do you have that a cat was bothering them??
the dogs were puppies less than 6 months old at the time, and about half the size of the cat
nice killreminds me of when I nailed a stray cat that was bothering my dogsI just chucked the ball from about 60-70 feet and nailed the cat right in the side...the cat didn't die, but it never came back in the yard
That reminds me of the time I hit a deer with a rock and my girfriend called me a psycho. Yeah, I once had a girlfriend, shut up.
If you were a fly in my room, i'd nail you too
I'll swing by the costume store and be right over.
So what you're saying is that if Hawaii had the exact same scheduele and only had 1 loss, they'd be in there too? I doubt it..OSU is in there simply for their name.. that's it
The System will ALWAYS lean toward the SEC/Big Ten/NotreDame/Pac10USC. Been like that forever, it does no good to whine about what is accepted as fact.If Hawaii played anyone and the 2nd worst Pac10 team (Washington) hadn't obliterated Boise St. (The one school that gives Hawaii *any* credibility) and also given Hawaii a hecuva game, Hawaii would have at least one leg to stand on. As it is, they have none.We all got what we wanted: a completely meaningless title game that won't tell us who was the best college football team, 8 teams (OSU/LSU/Hawaii/Missu/Oklahoma/Kansas/USC/Georgia) who need a playoff in the worst way, and a COMPLETE F*CK UP of the bowl matchups beyond the title game. Everyone screwed the pooch.Buckeye, I apologize in advance: Illinois is going to get buried by USC, Michigan doesn't even stand a chance, and OSU alone is going to have to prove the Big-Ten on their lonesome. If OSU loses that game, the big ten is going to get completely buried in the media.. There might not be a bowl win for the Big Ten at all if OSU doesn't work their magic.I don't hate them against LSU, btw.. Even if it's played in LSU's backyard.