• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Ughhhh God damn I'm pissed at myself. I should've insta folded. I thought to myself when he pushed that he had the flush. He had made the same exact move before and had gone runner runner flush. HORRIBLE call. I deserve to lose that hand. Nevertheless I'll have a hot chick up in a second. Dealer: You have been dealt [Kc 9c]Dealer: sparky3764 foldsDealer: Bakmeister calls 100Dealer: luckypockets123 foldsDealer: jmorgera foldsDealer: Even-Less foldsDealer: elskepus foldsDealer: David Horbury foldsDealer: doublemeup1 calls 50Dealer: KAZOOOUI checksDealer: The flop is [3s 9d Th]Dealer: doublemeup1 bets 150Dealer: KAZOOOUI calls 150Dealer: Bakmeister calls 150Dealer: The turn is [Kh]Dealer: doublemeup1 bets 450Dealer: KAZOOOUI calls 450Dealer: Bakmeister calls 450Dealer: The river is [4h]Dealer: doublemeup1 has 15 seconds left to actDealer: doublemeup1 checksDealer: KAZOOOUI bets 1,605, and is all inDealer: Bakmeister foldsDealer: doublemeup1 has 15 seconds left to actDealer: doublemeup1 calls 1,605Dealer: KAZOOOUI shows a flush, King highDealer: doublemeup1 mucksDealer: KAZOOOUI wins the pot (5,310) with a flush, King highTeen%20Kelly%20pink%20bikini%20(13).jpg

Ughhhh God damn I'm pissed at myself. I should've insta folded. I thought to myself when he pushed that he had the flush. He had made the same exact move before and had gone runner runner flush. HORRIBLE call. I deserve to lose that hand. Nevertheless I'll have a hot chick up in a second. Dealer: You have been dealt [Kc 9c]Dealer: sparky3764 foldsDealer: Bakmeister calls 100Dealer: luckypockets123 foldsDealer: jmorgera foldsDealer: Even-Less foldsDealer: elskepus foldsDealer: David Horbury foldsDealer: doublemeup1 calls 50Dealer: KAZOOOUI checksDealer: The flop is [3s 9d Th]Dealer: doublemeup1 bets 150Dealer: KAZOOOUI calls 150Dealer: Bakmeister calls 150Dealer: The turn is [Kh]Dealer: doublemeup1 bets 450Dealer: KAZOOOUI calls 450Dealer: Bakmeister calls 450Dealer: The river is [4h]Dealer: doublemeup1 has 15 seconds left to actDealer: doublemeup1 checksDealer: KAZOOOUI bets 1,605, and is all inDealer: Bakmeister foldsDealer: doublemeup1 has 15 seconds left to actDealer: doublemeup1 calls 1,605Dealer: KAZOOOUI shows a flush, King highDealer: doublemeup1 mucksDealer: KAZOOOUI wins the pot (5,310) with a flush, King high
You should've jammed turn.

I'm pwning a $6 turbo 6 max mtt sat. 34 left, i'm in 1rst with 28k, 2nd has 16k. 9 get the entry into the $25k 6 max mtt comin up, and 12 pay. Anything can happen though, I mean its turbo 6 max.Edit: I have 35k and an M of 35. I'm beginning to wonder if I should sit out.

Ok, I'm actually thinking about buying Stacked. I'm having video game withdrawal lately and I think it'd be fun to go through the career mode thing...Anyone have it?

just finished up some grading... I'll be in the tourney in 20 minutes...
If I win my seat and don't bust out in the first hour then i'll be in the 100+9 $25k but if I don't get my seat then I'll be in the midnight madness. We're on the money bubble I'm in 3rd out of 1312 cash9 get the seat
If I win my seat and don't bust out in the first hour then i'll be in the 100+9 $25k but if I don't get my seat then I'll be in the midnight madness. We're on the money bubble I'm in 3rd out of 1312 cash9 get the seat
I'll be railing...aaa1.jpg
76clubs told me that the career mode SUCKS
really? That's disappointing..I just realized from watching DN's blog that there's going to be 2 WPT events right where I'll be in Canada on Saturday.. That'd be pretty sick if I could meet some pros while I'm up there.
Anyone wanna join me in the 10+1 HORSE tourney on Stars? It's starting in about 15 minutes.
In 15th at the first break, due to catching some serious cards in Stud and Stud8. 544 started, and 406 are left.