is anyone else experience bad lag on pokerstars.net?

again, pokerstars.net and pokerstars.com are different. .com has money and free games- while .net, the one they advertise on TV, is 100% free. This is how they get around the advertising rules.I know because my mother downloaded the .net client and it was different. Downloadable autosave histories, no cashier button, ect. When I sent her some money to play, I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Emailed support, and they said you had to get a different client, off of .com, to play money.Additionally, the money webserver IP is http://66.212.225.28/ which, if you click it, takes you to pokerstars.comSo, again, .net and .com are completely different systems.

oh! Theresa, by the way, I traded for 11 bucks over on PM. If it'll let me register a fricking account, I hope to come over and do an sng or two with you. Hopefully I can money so I'll have the chance to take on DN."How was your day, son?""Well, I played poker against Daniel Negraneau.""How much money did you lose now?!"muhuhahahaha

He plays a lot of Quick Starts (Sit and Gos). You also get double your buy in if you knock him out. It is really cool to play with him, he is very talkative at the table. :)I am getting offline after this SNG but hopefully sometime this week we can play. :D

Yep, since there last update it has seemed slower.But it could just be that there are more people using the site now. nearly 38k now, christmas it was around 30'ish.