your last meal

my last meal would be an 8-piece all white meal from Time-Out Chicken with fries, coleslaw, a cherry turnover, and strawberry pop.

my last meal would be an 8-piece all white meal from Time-Out Chicken with fries, coleslaw, a cherry turnover, and strawberry pop.
Can I change my last meal to "Ktiger's Avatar"?I'd eat that without the strawberry pop.
Vagina
You took the words out of my mouth.You ever see the Aqua Teen one where Karl puts lasers around his house so that the gang cant get over there, and the Frat house aliens land in the front yard and stuff. I dont know.........my description probably sucks but i saw it last night and it was hysterical.
man, great episode"Dude, my dad owns a dealership!"
Lima Beans with ham in it, a pink frosted bundt cake and a six pack of Cheerwine in glass bottles of course.
Because being killed for your crimes isn't quite punishment enough?
Some of that stuff we used to eat back in the day. What's that stuff called?
I believe the word you're looking for is pussy.
DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING WINNER!
Vagina
You took the words out of my mouth.You ever see the Aqua Teen one where Karl puts lasers around his house so that the gang cant get over there, and the Frat house aliens land in the front yard and stuff. I dont know.........my description probably sucks but i saw it last night and it was hysterical.
man, great episode"Dude, my dad owns a dealership!"
They call me DP as in ...............Donkey Punch.

I would have to go with some white castles and some greasy bacon and some sort of beans.. Cause when i die i want the whole room to smell like sh.t.. and i want it to be bad....

Probably a mass of fast food. McD's, BK, whatever was close that I could stuff myself with.As for 7upncider's idea, might as well go with chili, baked beans, and whatever else will produce horrible diarrhea, hold it until right when they give you the shot, then shit yourself right into kingdom come.

Some of that stuff we used to eat back in the day.  What's that stuff called?
That definitely doesn't taste like chicken
Some of that stuff we used to eat back in the day. What's that stuff called?
That definitely doesn't taste like chicken
Are you sure you have been eating chicken???? :evil: