observation about the new avatars on fcp poker

Did anyone notice that all of the avatar characters look athletic? Now I don't know about all of you, but there are not too many athletic looking guys and gals at the poker games I go to. Wondering if this is a subliminal message? :club:

Plus it's "full contact" poker. Notice how many of them are somewhat bruised. Looks like the players on FCP like to get into fights.

Did anyone notice that all of the avatar characters look athletic? Now I don't know about all of you, but there are not too many athletic looking guys and gals at the poker games I go to. Wondering if this is a subliminal message? :club:
I hope not. They mostly look like redneck athletes. I'm glad I turned them off before I started walking around wearing wife beaters and bringing beer to work.
i entered a fake money SNG just to see what they look like. this is with the java client, not the downloadable one. it's still empty boxes, though. what gives?
The Avatars are currently only on the download version of the game.
Did anyone notice that all of the avatar characters look athletic? Now I don't know about all of you, but there are not too many athletic looking guys and gals at the poker games I go to. Wondering if this is a subliminal message? :D
I hope not. They mostly look like redneck athletes. I'm glad I turned them off before I started walking around wearing wife beaters and bringing beer to work.
YES! Redneck athletes, thank you for hitting it on the head. I was thinking "trailer trash" myself, especially because of the girl with shitty highlights, an "i :club: poker" belly shirt tattoo on her shoulder and flabby abs (because yes, when women play poker, that is EXACTLY what we wear) but yes, redneck athletes sounds pretty good.