sauce isn't good enough to lay down kk...

I can consider it now, I just can't fold it.I guess that is an improvement of sorts, in times gone by the thought would not even enter my head.

not for an instant do I consider laying it down at that limit. Not for a nano second. maybe ( MAYBE) if she limped, and then cold all in, cold call cold cal, i would consider it, but that action isn't enogh to get me to lay down kk at .25 cent blind NL.

not for an instant do I consider laying it down at that limit.  Not for a nano second.  maybe ( MAYBE) if she limped, and then cold all in, cold call cold cal, i would consider it, but that action isn't enogh to get me to lay down kk at .25 cent blind NL.
Or any limit...Only time I'm folding Kings preflop is if some jackalope turns his hand face up, thinking I've folded, and I see that they're aces.
not for an instant do I consider laying it down at that limit.  Not for a nano second.  maybe ( MAYBE) if she limped, and then cold all in, cold call cold cal, i would consider it, but that action isn't enogh to get me to lay down kk at .25 cent blind NL.
Or any limit...Only time I'm folding Kings preflop is if some jackalope turns his hand face up, thinking I've folded, and I see that they're aces.
I woudlnt' say there.. there's a couple old rocks who play at my 2/5 game that I would muck that hand quick if there was a raise, a re raise, and the dude goes all in. But there are few people i give that much credit.
Only time I'm folding Kings preflop is if some jackalope turns his hand face up, thinking I've folded, and I see that they're aces.
What if you're getting 5 to 1 on your money? :club:
Isn't the correct play to push preflop here.  Smash nl strat and all that.
Everyone seems to misremember this part of "smash strat". You push AA or KK if there's been a raise in front of you.
Isn't the correct play to push preflop here.  Smash nl strat and all that.
Everyone seems to misremember this part of "smash strat". You push AA or KK if there's been a raise in front of you.
no.I disagree.But what they do forget, is that strategy is for people who can't win more palying a more sophisticated method. Marion may be beyond Smash NL Strategy!