rivered pair, small pot

BB is an unknown, just sat at the table2/4 5-maxHero: KJs in COPreflop:2 folds, Hero bets, Button folds, SB folds, BB callsFlop: Ad 4d 10s (2.5 SB)BB checks, Hero bets, BB callsTurn: 5h (1.25 BB)BB checks, Hero checksAnyone keep betting against the unknown?River: Jc (2.25 BB)BB bets, Hero...Small pot means I should probably fold, but villain could be value-betting a weaker hand after my weak turn check. Still should probably let it go?

i would bet the turnyou are beating many hands and have a ton of outs when behindthe way you played it, call the river ... you have 2nd pair best kicker, which is well ahead of his betting range. the fact that you checked the turn also might make him bet with air.

I think the turn check is fine. Villain probably ain't folding after calling the A-high flop. Avoid a check/raise, draw to your 4-10 outs.On the river, I think this is an A the majority of the time, but I think it's worth a call getting over 3-1.

I think the turn check is fine. Villain probably ain't folding after calling the A-high flop. Avoid a check/raise, draw to your 4-10 outs.On the river, I think this is an A the majority of the time, but I think it's worth a call getting over 3-1.
Many players call on a flop similar to this against ABC'ers like us and if we bet they let go of a weak hand (possibly tens, depending on our tightness) and fire a bet when we check. IMO this could easily be that situation and we should call. This only pertains to players that are paying attention though...which isn't common online.

There is an error in the pot size. On the flop it syas 2.5 SB but he raised PF so it should be 3.25 BB on the river giving him 4.25-1.I think the turn is a pretty easy check here. What is villain folding on the turn when he called a raggedy A-high flop in a tiny pot on the flop? Take the free shot.and I'm calling the river. People do really weird shit when you take a freecard, this could easily be a ten or something like QJ or maybe even a 4.

Betting the turn is better IMO because if he only calls again, you can safely assume he has tens or worse. When the river comes JQ or K, we bet again and gain one extra BB where checking AND hitting our card only gets one BB. Not to mention the 9 times out of ten he bets the river and we miss and fold. If he check raises we fold. Unless your aggressive play is getting c/r'ed a lot, I would want to bet this turn.when he called a raggedy A-high flop in a tiny pot on the flop?making sure we aren't doing our usual continuation bet (see above post)

Betting the turn is better IMO because if he only calls again, you can safely assume he has tens or worse. When the river comes JQ or K, we bet again and gain one extra BB where checking AND hitting our card only gets one BB. Not to mention the 9 times out of ten he bets the river and we miss and fold. If he check raises we fold. Unless your aggressive play is getting c/r'ed a lot, I would want to bet this turn.when he called a raggedy A-high flop in a tiny pot on the flop?making sure we aren't doing our usual continuation bet (see above post)
Sorry off topic, is that Scarlett J in your avatar? I've always wondered...I'm pretty sure its her, but the black and white is throwing me off a little.
It is indeed... 8) I watched the island and honestly couldn't tell you if the movie was good. It seemed fuking awesome, but my focus wasn't on the plot, that's for sure.
Dude...don't even get me started...I've seen a few questionable movies just because she was in it.
Sorry off topic, is that Scarlett J in your avatar? I've always wondered...I'm pretty sure its her, but the black and white is throwing me off a little.
I was wondering the same thing. I figured she's to young to be in black and white.And The Island sucked.