kidpoker playing $50-$100 nl right now

Yeah, they've played a few hands and stox is a solid player. Plus you know thats not a straight or a bluff and stox is folding less than the Q high flush. There is only 1 hand you really beat in the reversed situation set up and that is QJ spades, QT spades, or Q9 spades.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few comments:DrawingDead: I like when you post drunk. Hope everything turned out ok with the lady.Mr. Jones: Even if DN has position he goes all in on that hand. Stoxtrader: I like how you've signed up here to be nice and hope DN keeps playing you.
:clap: watched stox play a bunch of times. great player, and not a dick!hope you keep posting here
He lost about $7k I think..  But I'm not quite sure.  He was playing really well, and they had a big fish at their table.  then that K high flush hand.
I've played 280 hands total with kidpoker at the 10k and he is down 73,518.Last night we played 191 hands and he was down, 5,919, I_crapout_poo lost 30,226 in 107 hands.edited to add - without the flush hand, DN makes about 20, and I am small.
that's awesome. You are making a good living just playing poker with DN. Hope my bankroll get's big enough to play that game one day.
A few comments:DrawingDead:  I like when you post drunk.  Hope everything turned out ok with the lady.Mr. Jones:  Even if DN has position he goes all in on that hand.  Stoxtrader:  I like how you've signed up here to be nice and hope DN keeps playing you.
:clap: watched stox play a bunch of times. great player, and not a dick!hope you keep posting here
Yeah, Stox, you should keep posting. Stop by strat, maybe?My mistake on the random flaming, mucho apologies. The lady & I = Okay now, I think.
He lost about $7k I think..  But I'm not quite sure.  He was playing really well, and they had a big fish at their table.  then that K high flush hand.
I've played 280 hands total with kidpoker at the 10k and he is down 73,518.Last night we played 191 hands and he was down, 5,919, I_crapout_poo lost 30,226 in 107 hands.edited to add - without the flush hand, DN makes about 20, and I am small.
Just for the record, that other session wasn't exactly "me." :-)
I've played 280 hands total with kidpoker at the 10k and he is down 73,518.Last night we played 191 hands and he was down, 5,919, I_crapout_poo lost 30,226 in 107 hands.edited to add - without the flush hand, DN makes about 20, and I am UP small.
noted.thanks for playing DN, enjoyed it. as for strategy posts, I already have a site where i spend time doing that. don't know what the rules are here so I won't list it in order to avoid spam.
I've played 280 hands total with kidpoker at the 10k and he is down 73,518.Last night we played 191 hands and he was down, 5,919, I_crapout_poo lost 30,226 in 107 hands.edited to add - without the flush hand, DN makes about 20, and I am UP small.
noted.thanks for playing DN, enjoyed it. as for strategy posts, I already have a site where i spend time doing that. don't know what the rules are here so I won't list it in order to avoid spam.
Nah, you can say where you post other than here. I post at 2+2, NWP, RGP, Pocketfives and here.
as for strategy posts, I already have a site where i spend time doing that.  don't know what the rules are here so I won't list it in order to avoid spam.
Yeah ... some of us ... well me at least ... know where you're "from". I really enjoy your posts there so if you're ever bored, please feel free to cross post here.Leaf -
as for strategy posts, I already have a site where i spend time doing that.  don't know what the rules are here so I won't list it in order to avoid spam.
Yeah ... some of us ... well me at least ... know where you're "from". I really enjoy your posts there so if you're ever bored, please feel free to cross post here.Leaf -
Actually, yeah, I just put it all together.Like he said though, don't be afraid to cross posts. The guys in the NLHE Strat Section here would greatly appreciate it.

I told yall, especially MrJones, it wasn't exactly "him" playing that session when he was goofing off drunk and lost 7ok. Edub and Neverwin probly were also drunk and playing on DN's sn just like David Williams did later on. They may have lost more than half of that 70k. Nostradamus/

He lost about $7k I think.. But I'm not quite sure. He was playing really well, and they had a big fish at their table. then that K high flush hand.
Nah, you can say where you post other than here. I post at 2+2, NWP, RGP, Pocketfives and here.
holy shnizz - how many posts do you have at those sites?you multi-site guys are nuts. i feel like a dope for spending as much time as i do here - can't imagine if i spent even half as much time each at 3-4 sites
I post at thisisthenuts.com and 2+2
funny, because i was just gonna mention this guy in HSNL over there whose using your name and... oh. i see.
....this is your brain on crack.