post videos here! funny, sick, or interesting!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a skater myself, it pisses me off to see how easy he makes a darkslide look. :club:
You and my kid would get along fine... he's twelve and eat up with skating...Between $100 pieces of plywood, trucks, bearings, grip-tape, "heart-o-grams??", 702rides skate shop, Ban Margera, and skate videos, I'm about to go nuts...Conversation between father and son driving down the road...."Cool dad... Id like to grind those stairs!""meh..""Cool Zach.... I'd like to grind that gal walking down those stairs""..."

Has this thread seen Box in a Box yet? The female version isn't as funny, but this chick is totally hot. Nice cleavage too. And she isn't afraid to show it off.Yea the link might help..

Has this thread seen Box in a Box yet? The female version isn't as funny, but this chick is totally hot. Nice cleavage too. And she isn't afraid to show it off.
good link.
Has this thread seen Box in a Box yet? The female version isn't as funny, but this chick is totally hot. Nice cleavage too. And she isn't afraid to show it off.Yea the link might help..
great rack. just not too pretty. conclusion I'd still hit it of course. well. to be honest that conclusion that doesn't really say much. thanks for the link.
agreed nice cleavage... had to turn the sound off though b/c the song was horrible