broncos vs. patriots thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver's definitely going to win.   But, the best game of the weekend is going to be the Colts vs. the Steelers because I'm going to love seeing Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers get BLOWN OUT.
R-E-T-A-R-D-E-Dyou've got a great offensive running game system....and Jake "the mistake" plummer as your QB..and you throw on 4th and 1 in the red zone. Nice call Mike "fired" Shanahan.
wow, you really are bad at brain related stuff arent ya
R-E-T-A-R-D-E-Dyou've got a great offensive running game system....and Jake "the mistake" plummer as your QB..and you throw on 4th and 1 in the red zone. Nice call Mike "fired" Shanahan.
wow, you really are bad at brain related stuff arent ya
??? It was an atrocious decision. I didn't say they'd lose b/c of it. Actually..I picked Denver to win...so.............
shanahan will never be fired, he will retire before they fire himthats what i was referring to
shanahan will never be fired!?!??! Uh......yeah.....okay.....sure. If Shanahan had lost today's game..he'd have been on the hot seat for next year....he'll be fired eventually...most coaches are.

you're clearly retarded.great coaches leave. bad coaches get fired.broncs finally win the AFC west with plummer, and shanahan is getting fired?once again, you are clearly retarded.

Guest XXEddie
shanahan will never be fired, he will retire before they fire himthats what i was referring to
shanahan will never be fired!?!??! Uh......yeah.....okay.....sure. If Shanahan had lost today's game..he'd have been on the hot seat for next year....he'll be fired eventually...most coaches are.
.....his team goes 13-3, wins the division by 4 games, gets the 2 seed in the playoffs...and be on the hot seat because they lose to the patriots.........shut up