broncos vs. patriots thread

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he didnt angle him, he was just going for the ball. bad call, even the annoucers agree with meanyways, another fumble. how many fumbles is that in both Sat. games combined?teneight
I liked your argument until you said he was going for the ball. I can't agree with that...at all.Oh well...NE is doing the things they never did in the playoffs before. Should be an interesting 2nd half.
he didnt angle him, he was just going for the ball. bad call, even the annoucers agree with meanyways, another fumble. how many fumbles is that in both Sat. games combined?teneight
I liked your argument until you said he was going for the ball. I can't agree with that...at all.Oh well...NE is doing the things they never did in the playoffs before. Should be an interesting 2nd half.
Samuel was looking back at the ball until he was pushed in the back, any contact after that I think was incidental, and more or less a result of Lelie initially making contact.
Samuel was looking back at the ball until he was pushed in the back, any contact after that I think was incidental, and more or less a result of Lelie initially making contact.
This just goes to show how hard interference calls are to make, sometimes. I know I wouldn't wanna be the guy making the calls at full speed.
Exactly what I thought.
Champ needed to stop being a pussy and slowing down there... or one of his 3 blockers should have been watching..Nice hustle by watson even though it didn't matter in the end..
wow that overhead reply was sick.watson was on a dead sprint from one corner of the field to the other when he had to know he had little hope of ever being involved in that play.bravo ben
Champ needed to stop being a pussy and slowing down there... or one of his 3 blockers should have been watching..Nice hustle by watson even though it didn't matter in the end..
wow that overhead reply was sick.watson was on a dead sprint from one corner of the field to the other when he had to know he had little hope of ever being involved in that play.bravo ben
A little sad how they said he was "out of gas"....He obviously slowed up because he thought he was home free...not protecting the ball like that I would've laughed if they called it a touchback..even though I have the Denver D in my fantasy football playoff league.