why is full tilt booming

there are a ton more full razz and plo8 tables then ever before. did they sell/start a new affiliate/skin or something? last 2 days have been very active. just curiuos
They have a promo going on where you get free stuff if you play a certain number of hands by jan 20.
there are a ton more full razz and plo8 tables then ever before. did they sell/start a new affiliate/skin or something? last 2 days have been very active. just curiuos
They have a promo going on where you get free stuff if you play a certain number of hands by jan 20.
i feel like i should know about that. any links?

FTP is the best new site and is way better than Party in tournaments. Interface is better. If they get a bunch of new players, then they'll be in the top 3.

FTP is the best new site and is way better than Party in tournaments. Interface is better. If they get a bunch of new players, then they'll be in the top 3.
agreed. i love the party sitn gos' though, 45 minutes and 45% roi.ftp has better everything else though

I just started sngs there, and they absolutely rule.small sample size, but so far...14 sngs1st: 32nd: 23rd: 3ROI is like almost 60 percent.i know there is no way i maintain this, but if its anything close, then full tilt sngs are the best gold mine that i have ever found.

i just wish u could deposit for $25 and i wish they had macro limits tables...its kind of an expensive site in general.
I would tend to disagree with that statement. Not sure what the minimum deposit is, but they have .25/.50 limit and .05/.10 NL. I dunno, I guess they don't really have micro limits, but there is plenty of action at the lower limits.
I just started sngs there, and they absolutely rule.small sample size, but so far...14 sngs1st: 32nd: 23rd: 3ROI is like almost 60 percent.i know there is no way i maintain this, but if its anything close, then full tilt sngs are the best gold mine that i have ever found.
i can absolutley slaughter their sng's but party's take half the time and i do just as well, 60% itm. their still not long as stars though. that's my point
possible. i'm a crummy player and i have about a 40% ROI
bots have move of an edge in plo games because they are more mathematical than l/nl/holdem. rigged.
I disagree that a bot has a bigger edge in a PLO game than a LHE game. A bot will typically do better when there are fewer decisions to make. In LHE, it's either bet or dont bet; call, raise, or fold. In PLO, youve gotta decide how much you actually want to bet.
i just wish u could deposit for $25 and i wish they had macro limits tables...its kind of an expensive site in general.
I would tend to disagree with that statement. Not sure what the minimum deposit is, but they have .25/.50 limit and .05/.10 NL. I dunno, I guess they don't really have micro limits, but there is plenty of action at the lower limits.
i agree. i put in 55$ to play a couple of Horse mtt. i was doing fine there for a week or so with just that bankroll. i won a plo8 mtt , started killing the cash games and haven't looked back to micros, but you can play very low limit's and tourney's there. the only site cheaper is stars, and i really don't care to much for that site.
bots have move of an edge in plo games because they are more mathematical than l/nl/holdem. rigged.
I disagree that a bot has a bigger edge in a PLO game than a LHE game. A bot will typically do better when there are fewer decisions to make. In LHE, it's either bet or dont bet; call, raise, or fold. In PLO, youve gotta decide how much you actually want to bet.
I think for low limit it would be easier to do PLO because you can program it to be completely mechanical. Would it be as good as a competent human? No, but it doesn't need to be. You just need to program something similar to a Smash NL strategy that only takes into account what your hand is and you make a "reasonable" choice for how much to call on draws to the nuts, like you have top set on the turn but a flush is possible. It would be harder with things like a wrap straight draw to determine your outs properly to determine the odds but still doable IMO. On the other hand, if you the nuts (or near nuts like top full house), bet the pot.The only hard part would be in starting hand requirements but something as restrictive as a suited A with either a pair of J's or better or all 3 cards higher than a 9. Small caveats for hands like KKQQ would probably also be useful but you don't need too much for it to work.This would be very easy to program, and the only hard part is finding the cutoffs for when to chase a good draw and what hands to limp into a pot with. You get paid off handsomely by the same type of idiots that call your preflop all-in with Q7s vs. your AA. You slowly blind yourself away against good opponents, but those aren't the ones you stand to make too much money from anyway.As for LHE, there is WAY too much gray area when you have something like AA on a KJ83 board and you get raised. You have a very good hand, so folding is bad, but reraising could be disastrous if they have something like 88 for a set. This and other situations where you have a good hand, but not a lock or near lock hand, can make a huge difference between beating LHE and not.Zara
I think for low limit it would be easier to do PLO because you can program it to be completely mechanical. Would it be as good as a competent human? No, but it doesn't need to be. You just need to program something similar to a Smash NL strategy that only takes into account what your hand is and you make a "reasonable" choice for how much to call on draws to the nuts, like you have top set on the turn but a flush is possible. It would be harder with things like a wrap straight draw to determine your outs properly to determine the odds but still doable IMO. On the other hand, if you the nuts (or near nuts like top full house), bet the pot.The only hard part would be in starting hand requirements but something as restrictive as a suited A with either a pair of J's or better or all 3 cards higher than a 9. Small caveats for hands like KKQQ would probably also be useful but you don't need too much for it to work.This would be very easy to program, and the only hard part is finding the cutoffs for when to chase a good draw and what hands to limp into a pot with. You get paid off handsomely by the same type of idiots that call your preflop all-in with Q7s vs. your AA. You slowly blind yourself away against good opponents, but those aren't the ones you stand to make too much money from anyway.As for LHE, there is WAY too much gray area when you have something like AA on a KJ83 board and you get raised. You have a very good hand, so folding is bad, but reraising could be disastrous if they have something like 88 for a set. This and other situations where you have a good hand, but not a lock or near lock hand, can make a huge difference between beating LHE and not.Zara
no. thats silly. i disagree.see Occam's Razor
no. It's not.
no. It's not.
sorry. i meant to say rate of cash finish.