omfg, pp payed the wrong guy!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shock: wow what i dont believe is the arrogance of you so called veteran poker players towards us NEWBIES.. donks,fish,etc..etc..first of all i have seen many a great player ..doyle brunson,gus hansen, to name two..play so called bad hands only to win large and win tourneys,championship titles..blah blah blah...so ..why is itwhen most of these so called top level semi pros or whatever you all call yourself ..and we win with a flush or straight bought down to the river and you all get censored of cause who would call or raise with such a hand..i dont get it.. i think you should all be happy to play amongst player s like those ,them,us..whoever so as to win more money,practice your skill and just generally have a good all around time. i played omaha for a bit ..couldnt understand why i didnt win the pot when i had ace high flush..but after some researching i FOUND out i had to played two of my hole cards... :? so ..play nice ..win large and god bless :-)
Doyle Brunson winning the WSOP with 10-2 is not the same thing as you cracking my aces with Qs4s when you hit a flush on the river after calling 5x BB preflop, out of position, then calling pot-sized bets on the flop and turn, even though you weren't getting the correct price to call.Oh, and God bless....
:shock: wow what i dont believe is the arrogance of you so called veteran poker players towards us NEWBIES.. donks,fish,etc..etc..first of all i have seen many a great player ..doyle brunson,gus hansen, to name two..play so called bad hands only to win large and win tourneys,championship titles..blah blah blah...so ..why is itwhen most of these so called top level semi pros or whatever you all call yourself ..and we win with a flush or straight bought down to the river and you all get censored of cause who would call or raise with such a hand..i dont get it.. i think you should all be happy to play amongst player s like those ,them,us..whoever so as to win more money,practice your skill and just generally have a good all around time. i played omaha for a bit ..couldnt understand why i didnt win the pot when i had ace high flush..but after some researching i FOUND out i had to played two of my hole cards... :? so ..play nice ..win large and god bless :-)
??? Don't worry, with practice comes perfection. Posting can be ****ing difficult, I know, but you'll get the hang of it.