pokerstars battleship poker and daniel

Is Daniel playing? Ive heard whispers...
there is a "sliminem" in the tourney, I guess someone thought it was cool to make a name very close to his to make things confusing.

A few chat gems:jakz101: OMG! IT'S DANIEL NEGREANU!!!!! DANIEL, I LOVE YOU!!!!!Rachel25FL [observer]: Daniel is just adorable I would do him and I'm a lesbianPANTERA [observer]: i want to see jenniciide vs VeronicaO in a heads up lapdance

pokerstars royally screwing this up. promote the hell out of it and cant get it to work. they are now on 3rd redraw.btw, if anyone say, I asked DN about nwp and he laughed and when i asked him what was wrong with it he said there were too many things to mention there. I recommended he write a blog about it, but I doubt he listens to me, lol.

pokerstars royally screwing this up. promote the hell out of it and cant get it to work. they are now on 3rd redraw.btw, if anyone say, I asked DN about nwp and he laughed and when i asked him what was wrong with it he said there were too many things to mention there. I recommended he write a blog about it, but I doubt he listens to me, lol.
I hear you bro, but I was only messin' with ya :wink:
I hear you bro, but I was only messin' with ya :wink:
np daniel, i agree there are plenty of things wrong with nwp, and im sure you think there are things wrong with it too. I think a blog about it would be fun anyway to hear what you actually think about us degens. :-)

DN donk down in round 1 along with moneymaker, isabelle mercier, and grinder.gavin smith, krazy kancuk, and sdouble (one of best online players)

guys i was the one who was goin "FCP! FCP! FCP!" and then bashing this idiot that was like "NWP PWNS FCP" and i replied with "FCP PWNS NWP." (i know how original)
I was the one strategically saying nothing because stars support was watching and i already have a chat warning :club:
guys i was the one who was goin "FCP! FCP! FCP!" and then bashing this idiot that was like "NWP PWNS FCP" and i replied with "FCP PWNS NWP." (i know how original)
I was the one strategically saying nothing because stars support was watching and i already have a chat warning :club:
i had to creat a new account becauselee jones banned my chat
i did that before but Lee reads nwp so he found out about my account and shut it down :D
yeah i quit saying stuff after a while because i was afraid they would think i was spamming or something. I really hope they didn't ban my chat. That was funny when the message came up saying they banned the observer chat. That was great.