what would you do?

So I am work the other night cleaning the batchrooms (yes, I am a janitor) and as I am coming out of the men's room I see a guy leaving the women's room. I am thinking maybe he used it because I have a sign up in the doorway to the men's room that says "caution: wet floor". So I open the door to the women's room and ask if it is all clear and I get a response from a lady saying give me a minute. Okay so no problem, I head to the break room and get a soda, then it dons on me wait a minute, a guy just left the women's room. So I go back up there and I open the door and and ask if it is clear and the lady says yah you can come in. So I go in there and she is washing her hands and I ask her if everything is ok and she says yes with a guilty look. I say well I saw a man leave here and she says "oh my god", I am so embarrassed. Then she says you must of heard me, and I say "no" and she says "good". I then say ok well I need to clean this restroom and she says wait a minute, I say yes, she then pulls her shirt off and says that man wwas in here because my husband doesn't have any interest in these anymore. I immediately think oh my god, and tell her your husband is missing out, but that mam I am at work and this is inappropriate and I leave. Never saw the lady again, and wonder if I should have tried to make a move on her, but then again this is my career we are talking about. Thoughts?

Is this some magical janitorial job we've never heard about? Where random women get naked, you make the salary of a plastic surgeon, and you would be banished from the janitorial community, never to be able to find another janitor job within a 3 block radius had you made a move? If not, you missed out.

Is this some magical janitorial job we've never heard about? Where random women get naked, you make the salary of a plastic surgeon, and you would be banished from the janitorial community, never to be able to find another janitor job within a 3 block radius had you made a move? If not, you missed out.
I know I may only be a janitor, but my job is my livelyhood and I decided that making my rent/car payment was more imprtant than trying to make a move on a married woman who had just been screwed by some man.
I know I may only be a janitor, but my job is my livelyhood and I decided that making my rent/car payment was more imprtant than trying to make a move on a married woman who had just been screwed by some man.
that is the EV+ decision

Has this been posted at neverwin? I suspect a more interesting response there. But great story, and no sloppy seconds is, sh1t, I can't think of anything else besides -EV to say, damn. Well it's not worth risking a job over. You get laid, then you forget about it. If it was Jessica Alba say, then yeah, do it. But not for some married tramp who just ****ed a random guy.

I nominate Walt for Newbie of the century.two CLASSIC threads already.
I was a janitor once and it was awesome, never had something like that happen to me though
just out of curiousity, and this is in no way a flame, what was so awesome about being a janitor?