2005 negreanu open tournament of champions tonight

So far we appear to only be missing:AK33ShriveyBlinksterMy messages never went through to AK33 for some reason, but Shrivey and Blinkster have the password, hope to see you there.15/18 is pretty good though!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about this KidPoker fella? He's probably got $11 lying around somewhere.
I asked him, he said he would be travelling and didnt think he could make it. I did leave a seat open for him (hence the 19 spots) by some miracle he could play, but its 99:1 he wont

I've been running so badly (Aces full lost to slowplayed quads twice today), that if I finish in the money, I will be so happy that I will slather myself in Dunkaccino mix and run down Commonwealth Avenue screaming "I've got the nuts!" I'll also create a blog and post pictures of it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - the blind structure under normal sucks on FCP.I lost a big hand to Spade w/ AK vs. KK on a K high flop, so my result may have been the same, but I think I would have been a little less urgent to go all in after that hand if it was on PS and you never know....Anyway, glad that we will do the slow structure for the Neg-O next quarter if we can't get it customized.

dna is officially a donk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A6:diamond: vs A3 :club: all-in he called and sucked out, grrrrrrrrrrrrrgood luck all
Tell the whole story, it was SB vs BB, I raised you, you pushed, I called the rest; was a mathematical HU call, sorry I caught a card, it happens, good game man.

blinds were a killerpeople forced to do things they normally wouldntim out, got unlucky early to loss a big % of my chips with flopped str8 v bigger str8 on river. then 2 pr v flush on river to spademan.never fully recoveredmade an awesome laydown (but probably should have called and ope to hit a 2 outer with the way things were going, gave up almost 50% my chips)oh well. GG allhopefully a great season 3

Well we definitely learned even NORMAL blinds are too fast, so the Neg O will be set up in a slow structure at the minimum, and if we can I am going to have them customized to match Pokerstars Exactly.Its no fun congratulation yourself, but thanks to everyone that played, 2006 season is going to be awesomeFinish Name Prize 1 dna4everfcp $80 + New Oakley Thumps + 2005 Neg O Champion 2 The_Spademan $48 3 statedogg0 $32 4 MDBLakers 5 dabluebery0 6 MaVeTh 7 SQUIRRELBONE 8 poguemahone. 9 scottrude0 10 WKTSWAY 11 bigyang0 12 likestowhine 13 dilligaf1216 14 DunkinDonut0 15 chindi 16 kzoo-kid

Its no fun congratulation yourself, but thanks to everyone that played, 2006 season is going to be awesome
I congratulate myself all of the time. It's fun. You should try it.Seriously... good job DNA. I think with all of the PMs you have endured, you deserve the grand pooba award. Congratulations!
gg Dna.Does Spademan get anything special for being overall #1?I mean it seems unfair that your the Champion no offense but Spademan had a better overall season
The way it is set up the top 9 from each leaderboard period are 'weighted' the same and gain entry into the TOC. Spademan was definitely the best player in the last quarter and probably the best player overall. The way the structure is set up now there is only 1 TOC and main prize winner. This feels akward defending this position because I won, but thats the way it has been set up from the beginning and I think everyone understood that.
gg Dna.Does Spademan get anything special for being overall #1?I mean it seems unfair that your the Champion no offense but Spademan had a better overall season
The way it is set up the top 9 from each leaderboard period are 'weighted' the same and gain entry into the TOC. Spademan was definitely the best player in the last quarter and probably the best player overall. The way the structure is set up now there is only 1 TOC and main prize winner. This feels akward defending this position because I won, but thats the way it has been set up from the beginning and I think everyone understood that.
how convenientjk...nj man and I hope I'll be able to play in most of the upcoming season and be a wrench into your plans of going back to back
alright, thats fair then. I wasn't upset or anything just didnt understand the rules. Is it going to be like this for the following seasons?