super monday on party

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd breakim at 10767  average is 4173334 players left
same name?r u still in it?

3rd break......im like lefty ruggeiros kid...........ive made no f'n progressim at 10092 average is 9293150 left, 140 will cash, so we're in the beautiful partypoker zone known as hand for hand, where the blinds go up about every orbit due to the stallersyaygonna have to win a race once the hand for hand ends(assuming i make it) and try to double during the allinfest after we hit the cashline.

3rd break......im like lefty ruggeiros kid...........ive made no f'n progressim at 10092  average is 9293150 left, 140 will cash, so we're in the beautiful partypoker zone known as hand for hand, where the blinds go up about every orbit due to the stallersyaygonna have to win a race once the hand for hand ends(assuming i make it) and try to double during the allinfest after we hit the cashline.
im railing u now.obviouly u just doubled up in the last 6 mins.explain the hand to me.

phew doubled up before the cash line55 in BB called min raise including two huge stacks, flop 532 rainbow, checked(donkey mistake there), one big stack bet, 2nd called, i pushed allin, one called w 44, didnt straighten outwe would have been allin anyway i think, but really dumb check by me

tyappreciate the supportheavy table, lotta chips here, if im 7th out of 145, im only 3rd of 10 at table
i noticed that too, lol.
3rd break......im like lefty ruggeiros kid...........ive made no f'n progressim at 10092  average is 9293150 left, 140 will cash, so we're in the beautiful partypoker zone known as hand for hand, where the blinds go up about every orbit due to the stallersyaygonna have to win a race once the hand for hand ends(assuming i make it) and try to double during the allinfest after we hit the cashline.
off by a bit, got a whole 16 hands in before blinds got bumped up due to hand for handgeesh