great late night drunken food

After clubbing I used to go hit up Del Taco for about a dozen tacos at 29 cents each after midnight special. Waffle House is good too just make sure you're packing heat.
Tru tru, tonight I actually went with pizza bagels as the house was loaded with all that kind of stuff. But up by me where we are lacking a sweet place like del taco I know that taco bell always hits the spot.

In my bar-hopping days, my friends and I would go to a 24 hour diner that served the greatest sausage biscuits and gravy for $2.50. A lot of the bar-goers would go there and basically the party would continue as most would leave the bar early and pick more booze to drink in the parking lot of the diner before going in to eat. Eventually, so many people were doing what we and others were doing, it got out of hand and the police would end up being called. It was awesome, you got a great meal that "seemed" to sober you up and watch a great show of drunks being arrested.

If anyone has tried this before they know what's up. I am about to give you the greatest dip ever.1 can Hormel chili with beans (can be spicy or normal doesnt matter)1 80z brick/bar of Velveeta cheeseTortilla chipsMelt and mix the chili and cheese in the microwave for about 2 mins and BAM deliciousness

If anyone has tried this before they know what's up.  I am about to give you the greatest dip ever.1 can Hormel chili with beans (can be spicy or normal doesnt matter)1 80z brick/bar of Velveeta cheeseTortilla chipsMelt and mix the chili and cheese in the microwave for about 2 mins and BAM deliciousness
Nice.
If anyone has tried this before they know what's up.  I am about to give you the greatest dip ever.1 can Hormel chili with beans (can be spicy or normal doesnt matter)1 80z brick/bar of Velveeta cheeseTortilla chipsMelt and mix the chili and cheese in the microwave for about 2 mins and BAM deliciousness
You can either use a thing of chili, or a few scoops of salsa also is delicious.But for late night drunk food nothing beats Hot Pockets and/or Taco Bell.
You can either use a thing of chili, or a few scoops of salsa also is delicious.But for late night drunk food nothing beats Hot Pockets and/or Taco Bell.
Hell yes Taco Bell
If anyone has tried this before they know what's up. I am about to give you the greatest dip ever.1 can Hormel chili with beans (can be spicy or normal doesnt matter)1 80z brick/bar of Velveeta cheeseTortilla chipsMelt and mix the chili and cheese in the microwave for about 2 mins and BAM deliciousness
My friend makes the same thing all the time in a baking pan but spreads a half inch thick layer of cream cheese on bottom first. I absolutely despise cream cheese, but somehow when mixed with chili and velveeta its pretty good.And he cooks it in the oven.

I always liked a weiner dog with mushrooms. Roasted in a Almond sauce.That way when I woke up in the morning and remembered I had eaten one of my dogs I wouldnt drink again for 5 or 6 months. A person sobers up real fast.P.S. Jail food always sobered my up fast the next morning.

1) Keystone light is awesome. I want to steal that avatar2) Pepperoni Sticks were always my favorite, dipped in ranch (with a touch of bleu cheese, if I were feeling saucy). Lots of pizza places sell them. I used to get them from a place called "Pizza House" in ann arbor. 3) Any kind of nacho = hardcore4) I would take a tortilla, fill it with cheese, layer on some bacon, spice it up, and microwave it. Then, I'd usually put a generous helping of chips (depends on your tastebuds, but you can use any kind... the more flavorful the better). Roll up and scarf. You can add dressings, too.Wang

Alright..this will sound gross, but all the Rochester New Yorkers know what I'm talkin about.Garbage plates.on the bottom: Mac salad and homefrieson top: 2 Hamburger patties with cheeseon top: mustard, ketchup, Hot sauce.Damn, that's good.

I think Tacos have to be the best drunk food by far. the hotter the better too.Taco bell sux. Del Taco, Ive had once and thought it was alright. Here in LA we have taco trucks til' about 2 a.m. so I usually stop @ one of those and eat like 10 tacos for 6 bux or something.wait. I just realized thats not the greatest drunk food. In Mexico City theres this club inside of a mall...and theres a little restaurant inside of that mall that opens at night, so that you can eat when you leave the club. They sell these things called "costras" which is basically burnt white (motzarella? probably) cheese with meat inside, rolled up into a taco shape. I did it once at home when I was drunk and it was pretty good. All you have to do is set the pan on high heat, cut a few thin slices of cheese and set it (in like a rectanular shape) on the pan (make sure it has pam or something so the cheese wont completely stick). The cheese will start melting and soon it will be burnig from the bottom but the top part will still be melted cheese. You put the meat/ham/ or whatever on the top part, and then just take the spachula (Sp?) and wrap the burnt cheese in a taco shape. Put some hot sauce on it and you're set. This is by far the best food for when youre drunk. However they only make it in that one place that I know of. WARNING: if you make it at home, watch out for fire alarms, that sht smokes like crazy. the 2nd best drunk food is the hotdog cart outside any club in Acapulco, Cancun, or Cabo. they wrap the sausage w/ bacon, and put a put a bunch of shit in the hotdog like cheese and tomato/onions/spices, etc...its REEEALLLY good. (Pinks (i think thats the name) in LA is good too.)

In and out is pretty bombdamn prtysux, you making me hungry now!!!!
It sucks they close in and out at 1am though. it is good.and as for the making me hungry part, right after I wrote this I drove to del taco..lol. just finished eating.
In and out is pretty bombdamn prtysux, you making me hungry now!!!!
I think Im probably the only mexican that hates em.
lol how can you hate them? they are soooo freakinggggggggggggg GOOD!

I've responded to several threads like this, and they're usually started by a drunk person.I'm also the first (and sometimes only) representative of the drrrrrty drty to swear by the magic that is...Waffle House.Yankees and Westerners can't, won't, and will never understand until they live here.