I just got all-in for my last $350 with a set of eights against AA, and what was the turn card? A god damn ace of couse. I know it's my own fault for playing over my bankroll, but I'm so goddamn pissed off that I can't help myself. Why couldn't it just come blank blank like it does 93% of the time.My mom said I can borrow $50 from her tomorrow, but that's pretty slim consolation. If I lose it, which I easily could, then I'm done til my financial aid check comes, and I get the last $1ooo I'll have control of for along time.I owe over $1000 on my credit card, I will owe at least $1800 for my DUI, and my net cash is pretty much zero right now. I really dont need bad beats to **** me right now; I'm doing bad enough by myself.

I just got all-in for my last $350 with a set of eights against AA, and what was the turn card? A god damn ace of couse. I know it's my own fault for playing over my bankroll, but I'm so censored censored off that I can't help myself. Why couldn't it just come blank blank like it does 93% of the time.My mom said I can borrow $50 from her tomorrow, but that's pretty slim consolation. If I lose it, which I easily could, then I'm done til my financial aid check comes, and I get the last $1ooo I'll have control of for along time.I owe over $1000 on my credit card, I will owe at least $1800 for my DUI, and my net cash is pretty much zero right now. I really dont need bad beats to censored me right now; I'm doing bad enough by myself.
Are you this guy?
PokerStars Game #3496751033: Tournament #17348650, Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2006/01/01 - 02:33:58 (ET)Table '17348650 4' Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 2: Fluffdog87 (2000 in chips) Seat 3: potsie31 (1270 in chips) Seat 4: RCS2005 (1420 in chips) Seat 5: Zoolandercan (1310 in chips) Seat 6: taxsteven (1430 in chips) Seat 7: topdealer77 (1470 in chips) Seat 8: Drheath (1510 in chips) Seat 9: CunnyDogger (1590 in chips) potsie31: posts small blind 15RCS2005: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Fluffdog87 [5c 4s]Zoolandercan: calls 30taxsteven: folds topdealer77: folds Drheath: folds CunnyDogger: folds Fluffdog87: folds potsie31: folds RCS2005: raises 120 to 150Zoolandercan: calls 120*** FLOP *** [Ad Qc Qh]RCS2005: bets 270Zoolandercan: raises 270 to 540RCS2005: calls 270*** TURN *** [Ad Qc Qh] [8d]RCS2005: bets 30Zoolandercan: raises 590 to 620 and is all-inRCS2005: calls 590*** RIVER *** [Ad Qc Qh 8d] [9s]*** SHOW DOWN ***RCS2005: shows [Kc Jc] (a pair of Queens)Zoolandercan: shows [6d 7h] (a pair of Queens - lower kicker)RCS2005 collected 2635 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2635 | Rake 0 Board [Ad Qc Qh 8d 9s]Seat 2: Fluffdog87 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: potsie31 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: RCS2005 (big blind) showed [Kc Jc] and won (2635) with a pair of QueensSeat 5: Zoolandercan showed [6d 7h] and lost with a pair of QueensSeat 6: taxsteven folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: topdealer77 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Drheath folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: CunnyDogger folded before Flop (didn't bet)I think he was just blind.
Guest XXEddie
I just got all-in for my last $350 with a set of eights against AA, and what was the turn card? A god damn ace of couse. I know it's my own fault for playing over my bankroll, but I'm so censored censored off that I can't help myself. Why couldn't it just come blank blank like it does 93% of the time.My mom said I can borrow $50 from her tomorrow, but that's pretty slim consolation. If I lose it, which I easily could, then I'm done til my financial aid check comes, and I get the last $1ooo I'll have control of for along time.I owe over $1000 on my credit card, I will owe at least $1800 for my DUI, and my net cash is pretty much zero right now. I really dont need bad beats to censored me right now; I'm doing bad enough by myself.
why cant you not hit your set just like the other 80% of the time so we dont have to read this stupid post
QP DMMGJ ET
Let's see if i can get this.Quit Poker Don't Make Millions, Get Job, Even Two.Lol, i was stuck on that last bit.
earn thousands
Was pretty obvious that this was going to happen eventually. You were able to play out of your br to get to the levels you were at and sooner or later you were going to bust as you were playing way way out of your br.

U played the hand well, getting your money in with the best of it by far. To bad that u are a super donk for having your entire roll in on 1 hand, u give poker a bad name seek help.

Guest XXEddie

what a bad beat!!!!what kind of a donkey goes allin with AA!!!....never mind the fact that you were a 4-1 underdog PF and for whatever reason you were playing with your enitre BR at one table(havent you watched rounders)

I think everyone is being a little harsh !!!remember its just money and everyone on goes broke every once in a wile !!take the 50$ from your mom and dont play for a few days , then when you have cooled down go back to playing micro or sng's ~youhave to put this down as a lession cause if you dont learn anything from this you will keep going broke !!!good luck

I think everyone is being a little harsh !!!remember its just money and everyone on goes broke every once in a wile !!take the 50$ from your mom and dont play for a few days , then when you have cooled down go back to playing micro or sng's ~youhave to put this down as a lession cause if you dont learn anything from this you will keep going broke !!!good luck
Thing is this was the same guy playing 30/60 and 10/20 nl last week.

Well, not quite. I never played over 5/10 NL. Actually, I'm the same guy who was up $12,000 a month ago, played drunk and lost half of the roll in two hours, and then got a DUI the same night. Then I kind of went on extended tilt for a couple weeks, and lost another $3000 or $4000. Since then, I haven't been managing my BR very well and.... yeah that's what happened. Hey, everybody says post when you go broke, right? Well, I just did.By the way, even though, I know I shouldn't have been playing with my whole roll on the table, (I said as much in my OP), I did play the hand right once I was involved. I made a standard raise, and AA raises me from 12 to 40, then immediately goes all in for another $310 when the flop hits K83. He's just asking for someone to hit a set and bust him when he plays his aces like that.Yeah, I was pretty pissed off to post on here. I'm not looking for sympathy or anything. Everything that's happened to me is my own damn fault. By the way, if it wasn't for gambling, I'd probably be pretty broke by now anyway. I didn't earn very much this summer, and I don't have a job during the school year, so maybe outside of not having the credit card debt, no poker would have put me in the same situation I am right now.