actual poker question

Sorry I am an idiot meant 6 of diamonds on flop not seven
sadly this is funny.

If this is an actual poker question, I can't help but wonder what a fake poker question is...

If this is an actual poker question, I can't help but wonder what a fake poker question is...
"If I'm heads up in a million dollar poker tournament and the other guy has five chips left and I have seven hundred, and he moves all in and I have pocket kings, should I fold?"I think that would qualify as a fake poker question.
"If I'm heads up in a million dollar poker tournament and the other guy has five chips left and I have seven hundred, and he moves all in and I have pocket kings, should I fold?"I think that would qualify as a fake poker question.
I think a fake poker question would have to involve $10 million and Stu Ungar coming back from the dead. Anything else in poker is possible. You never know...
I believe what the OP was trying to say is...limper #1 calls 50limper #2 calls 50limper #3 calls 50Rhegium (on button) calls 50 with XXSB completes with 4 :D  7 :club:BB checks(pot is $300)FLOP  3 :club: 4 :D 6 :diamond:SB checksBB checkslimper #1 checkslimper #2 checkslimper #3 checksRhegium bets $200 (known as an aggressive player)SB calls $200 (normally a tight player)BB foldslimper #1 foldslimper #2 foldslimper #3 folds(pot is $700)TURN  A :D***Note*** OP has button checking and then SB pushing all in.  Obviously the SB would be acting first here.SB pushes all in  ($800)Rhegium has $1300, what should he do?
DigitalMonkey officially deserves a medal for translating the OP's garble into that intelligible a description.
Can someone explain why OP thinks he was the aggressive in all of this?he checked and call the whole way....
I was actually going to answer this but then I realized that Rhegium is probably not coming anywhere near this thread again, so as Joey would say...."the point is moo."