official 2006 negreanu open tournament information

nice comback, seacucumber! good final table guys. best finish yet at 8th!!! word.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Sea, from your's truly, the bubble boy. I was trying to watch DN play that $25-$50 match when I pushed last night and totally spaced the fact that we were down to 11!. I was a shoe in for the final table if I hadn't. So stupid.Next week! :club:

nice comback, seacucumber! good final table guys. best finish yet at 8th!!! word.
Great final table indeed! Luckily I was able to pull through for this one after having come close twice in finishing second (against jimrad in my very first Neg-O and then Highlife in Q1 of this year). So it's true that third time is the charm! I guess I won't have to play the $1 tourney after all =p
Congrats Sea, from your's truly, the bubble boy. I was trying to watch DN play that $25-$50 match when I pushed last night and totally spaced the fact that we were down to 11!. I was a shoe in for the final table if I hadn't. So stupid.Next week! :club:
Thanks, Nutz and GL next week! Bubble boy could actually be a good omen for you! Signed, last week's bubble boy :D
Great final table indeed! Luckily I was able to pull through for this one after having come close twice in finishing second (against jimrad in my very first Neg-O and then Highlife in Q1 of this year). So it's true that third time is the charm! I guess I won't have to play the $1 tourney after all =pThanks, Nutz and GL next week! Bubble boy could actually be a good omen for you! Signed, last week's bubble boy :club:
Yes, good job sea. 'til next week

Heads up Negreanu Open type people.Just a FYI.Registration for this weeks tournament will open at 12:00 ET on Tuesday instead of the usual 3 days in advance.

The first draw # was 102 which just happens to be Daniel and I am pretty sure he doesnt care if he gets a FCP hat or shirt so I will have my kids redraw tonight and announce the random shirt/hat winner later.
Did I hear you say 57 was the re-draw number?
DNA? DNA?I know it's been a long day at work and all but... :club: Keep up the great work hombre!
I was thinking the same thing....it's his own fault though.. he spoils us by doing such a good job that we aren't used to having to wait...darn you DNA! :Dmaybe we should PM him and see what's taking so long? :D

Just because I was bored (and have no life) I ran the numbers of the people above me this week and the final table to come up with the top 20 (note the numbers are approximate, but within one point of actual)1. jawa_lives ---5742. seacucumber0 ---4923. xx44466xx ---4854. nutzbuster0 ---4545. jesterSB ---4406. Mason000 ---4267. armen130 ---4118. Friller0 ---4099. EastofElvis ---40410. poguemahone ---37911. j2k999 ---37212. Ouch-8s ---36313. looshle0 ---36014. RazorStrap ---35515. OolongFCP ---34616. mcpickl ---34517. zsta2k6 ---33918. thunderdan70 ---32919. Brandywine0 ---31520. krupnugs ---314

Just because I was bored (and have no life) I ran the numbers of the people above me this week and the final table to come up with the top 20 (note the numbers are approximate, but within one point of actual)1. jawa_lives ---5742. seacucumber0 ---4923. xx44466xx ---4854. nutzbuster0 ---4545. jesterSB ---4406. Mason000 ---4267. armen130 ---4118. Friller0 ---4099. EastofElvis ---40410. poguemahone ---37911. j2k999 ---37212. Ouch-8s ---36313. looshle0 ---36014. RazorStrap ---35515. OolongFCP ---34616. mcpickl ---34517. zsta2k6 ---33918. thunderdan70 ---32919. Brandywine0 ---31520. krupnugs ---314
looks good to me.

i made a boo boo and forgot to write down the tournament ID so I couldnt get the results to update the leaderboard today. I have an email in requesting the ID. Sorry for the delay. If anyone viewed the tournament history and has it in their history on their web browser and wants to paste the URL here that would be cool, if not I have to wait til I get it from the network. My bad!

i made a boo boo and forgot to write down the tournament ID so I couldnt get the results to update the leaderboard today. I have an email in requesting the ID. Sorry for the delay. If anyone viewed the tournament history and has it in their history on their web browser and wants to paste the URL here that would be cool, if not I have to wait til I get it from the network. My bad!
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker/tour...bLicenseeID=638
Thank you!I went ahead and did the individual tournament results, which are here ... http://negreanuopen.com/052406.htmlI will get the cumulative totals up ASAP.Congrats to the top 3 who will get their bonus money ...1 JackAssPoker - $502 Stoupes22 - $303 Maxima0 - $20Tshirt/Hat winner from this week was #41 which is Coyote180 please get me your info and choice of prize. Last weeks redraw winner was # 88 - TrueFX, get me your info as well.Thanks guys and sorry again for the day delay!
Glad you were off on mine by more than 1 point. I'm still not liking being 6th though, so I'm gonna turn my game up a notch to 11. It's one more better than 10.Stay outta my way Vatche!
Stay outta my way Vatche!
heh, you dont have to tell me...youve already trained me not to raise any of your blinds. :icon_confused:my only hope in going deep in the neg-o is ending up on reneadawns or gilbertologys table early so i can build a nice stack sucking out all over the place.

Just wondering, how many more opens are left before the end of the quarter... there were 11 last quarter, which would mean 3... but it started a week late so that would mean 4... but there are 5 wednesdays left in the quarter... help please!?!?!

Just wondering, how many more opens are left before the end of the quarter... there were 11 last quarter, which would mean 3... but it started a week late so that would mean 4... but there are 5 wednesdays left in the quarter... help please!?!?!
http://www.negreanuopen.com/faq/19.htmlWhen do the leaderboard points reset?The leaderboard points reset every quarter. The first tournament of each leaderboard period in 2006 is on January 11th, April 5th, July 5th, and October 4th. So 5 more. July 5th will be the first tournament of the 3rd quarter.