official 2006 negreanu open tournament information

lol, damn you reply fast...you missed my edit.
vatche what happened to you last night after the second break. i saw that you finished 18th.
  • Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you finish at an average of Top 75% you should lock it up.
btw,did you ever go back and see all the responses and the personal ban threat by DN himself because of your 1 post in our survivor thread?dont do that again.
yes i do, yes i did.and my original concern is still valid.only cuz i can be such a donk.like last night.
hey xx. just give me your chips its the same thing as sitting out.... :club: i need it more than you do.
btw,did you ever go back and see all the responses and the personal ban threat by DN himself because of your 1 post in our survivor thread?dont do that again.
I honestly have no clue what ur talking about
LOL guess the leak was wrong as usual
vatche what happened to you last night after the second break. i saw that you finished 18th.
i just busted out of no where...i love donks that cant fold top pair...i had AKsuited in the bb...MP limped, sb made it 1300 with the blinds at 300-600, normally, this is the perfect spot to push and pick up some descent dead money(wish i did), but his small pf raise scarred me a little and i wanted to make sure i hit the flop...floip was Qxx with 2 spades, mp checked, sb bet 900, i called, mp makes it 2000, i go all in for 11k, and MP calls off 9k with KQ, i missed. :club:
i just busted out of no where...i love donks that cant folf top pair...i had AKsuited in the bb...MP limped, sb made it 1300 with the blinds at 300-600, normally, this is the perfect spot to push and pick up some descent dead money(wish i did), but his small pf raise scarred me a little and i wanted to make sure i hit the flop...floip was Qxx with 2 spades, mp checked, sb bet 900, i called, mp makes it 2000, i go all in for 11k, and MP calls off 9k with KQ, i missed. :D
almost the same scenario with my AK against his KQ and J9Q on the flop. :club:

what is it with online forum people and the search function? i don't get it.FYI i ran a search for Survivor thread and three to four threads popped up in the first page. Each a couple pages long. I'm not going ot start running through all that if some one knows exactly where it is. *** hole

what is it with online forum people and the search function? i don't get it.FYI i ran a search for Survivor thread and three to four threads popped up in the first page. Each a couple pages long. I'm not going ot start running through all that if some one knows exactly where it is. *** hole
he was just being a meany...heres the link.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ic=48610&st=180
sry dude, just being a wisenheimer.i found it in like 21 seconds BTW.
what was going thru your head when you posted that? im just curious.
Wow man I didn't know survivor was life and death. Will never post in any of ur TV threads again. I heard it on the radio on the way to work and I thought others woulda heard it as well. Sorry I guess.
Wow man I didn't know survivor was life and death. Will never post in any of ur TV threads again. I heard it on the radio on the way to work and I thought others woulda heard it as well. Sorry I guess.
Good pun.Tell Mercury that one.
its not life and death or anything, but all the people posting in that thread are obvious fans that watching every week, and there were several posts made about spoiler warnings, meaning if you heard a leak, dont post it in the thread... you have made 1 post in that thread, and it is the "leak" post, just seemed kind of malicious....
its not life and death or anything, but all the people posting in that thread are obvious fans that watch every week, and there were several posts made about spoiler warnings, meaning if you heard a leak, dont post it in the thread... you have made 1 post in that thread, and it is the "leak" post, just seemed kind of malicious....
Um no I posted a couple times in that thread and I watch survivor every week and have watched every season since the first. So no it wasn't malicious, i was curious if anyone else had heard it cause I was pissed when I heard it as well and basically wanted to invalidate it.
Um no I posted a couple times in that thread and I watch survivor every week and have watched every season since the first. So no it wasn't malicious, i was curious if anyone else had heard it cause I was pissed when I heard it as well and basically wanted to invalidate it.
you have exactly one post in that thread...if you click on the total number of topic posts next to the title of the thread, it shows total number of posts by each member.
you have exactly one post in that thread...if you click on the total number of topic posts next to the title of the thread, it shows total number of posts by each member.
yea i know that but I thought I posted a few times in it guess i was rizzzzzzong.

thanks, XX.I hit 2 crazy river cards with 11 and 3 players left and kept surviving. Got very lucky at the right times.It also helped that I picked up pocket aces 4 or 5 times...

thanks, XX.I hit 2 crazy river cards with 11 and 3 players left and kept surviving. Got very lucky at the right times.It also helped that I picked up pocket aces 4 or 5 times...
congrtas on your win...glad you were able to bounce back after losing that big pot.
i just busted out of no where...i love donks that cant fold top pair...i had AKsuited in the bb...MP limped, sb made it 1300 with the blinds at 300-600, normally, this is the perfect spot to push and pick up some descent dead money(wish i did), but his small pf raise scarred me a little and i wanted to make sure i hit the flop...floip was Qxx with 2 spades, mp checked, sb bet 900, i called, mp makes it 2000, i go all in for 11k, and MP calls off 9k with KQ, i missed. :club:
i remember this one. that was a gnarly hand. you had the 2 overcards and the flush draw. you didnt deserve to go out on this one... i hate king/queen.
i remember this one. that was a gnarly hand. you had the 2 overcards and the flush draw. you didnt deserve to go out on this one... i hate king/queen.
i WISH i pushed pre flop...the small blinds raise to 1300 was tripping me out a little.oh well, 4 weeks left to get some points.edit...i see big mike lurking and just remembered...i busted two weeks ago with AK vs big mikes KQ. :club: