official 2006 negreanu open tournament information

so damn close. Went all in with my AK and gobears called with A5 and sure enough, 5 hit on the turn...oh, the agony!! :club:

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so damn close. Went all in with my AK and gobears called with A5 and sure enough, 5 hit on the turn...oh, the agony!! :D
gg j2k. You kept me alive when I flopped that nut flush. Not much I could do when we got down to 5 as I was shortstacked. Made my move with AQ and gobears woke up with AK. Not unhappy with 5th at all though. Broke the "no final table" streak! :club:
gg j2k. You kept me alive when I flopped that nut flush. Not much I could do when we got down to 5 as I was shortstacked. Made my move with AQ and gobears woke up with AK. Not unhappy with 5th at all though. Broke the "no final table" streak! :club:
u2 wan. great job! way to hang in there 'til the end. Oh, and i was glad to contribute. :D
that sounds familiar. thats how gobears took me out last week.gobears, is that 2 2nds in a row in the neg-O? nice work.nice finish j2k.
so damn close. Went all in with my AK and gobears called with A5 and sure enough, 5 hit on the turn...oh, the agony!! :club:
Actually Beefburger had the A5 - I wished your hand had held up since he ended up knocking me out in 2nd!Key Hand HU with BeefBurger; I raise 2.5xBB with QQ on the button; he calls. Flop is 995. I end up doubling him up when he shows 95o.
that sounds familiar. thats how gobears took me out last week.gobears, is that 2 2nds in a row in the neg-O? nice work.nice finish j2k.
Thanks - I've enjoyed my last two Neg-O'sGot lucky early when I check/raised big with 7 10 on a 89x board. Have to play 10 7 since it's Daniel's favorite hand right?Other player called with AKo and I hit my 6 on the river which kick started my run to the FT.
Actually Beefburger had the A5 - I wished your hand had held up since he ended up knocking me out in 2nd!Key Hand HU with BeefBurger; I raise 2.5xBB with QQ on the button; he calls. Flop is 995. I end up doubling him up when he shows 95o.Thanks - I've enjoyed my last two Neg-O'sGot lucky early when I check/raised big with 7 10 on a 89x board. Have to play 10 7 since it's Daniel's favorite hand right?Other player called with AKo and I hit my 6 on the river which kick started my run to the FT.
My "kick" was the very first hand. Raised to 60 UTG with AA. LP re-raises to 400 and cut-off pushes. I called and LP says his KK is no good. Cutoff shows 99 and my aces held up to double me up and start my run to the FT.

ATTENTION 2ND QUARTER NEGREANU OPEN TOP 9! 1 jawa_lives 2 seacucumber0 3 armen130 4 XX44466XX 5 mcpickl 6 JesterSB 7 Friller0 8 EastofElvis 9 poguemahone. The championship SnG with Daniel has been set up for this Thursday August 17th at 10:00 PM EDT. Sorry it took so long, but Daniels schedule is nuts, especially with the WSOP. I know that 4 of the 9 of you are also in the Golf Promo Freeroll that starts at 9:00 PM on Thursday as well so hopefully you dont mind playing two tournies.Again this is a restricted freeroll where the 9 of you will join Daniel whose going to fill the 10th seat and you will be playing for bragging rights and $200 Winner take all real money.I will send an email reminder to you all just incase you dont check this thread in time. You should have tickets in your "My Account" section by Wednesday night. The tournament will be listed under the restricted tournaments section on FCP.Good Luck.

I will drive across the Bay at approximately 3:45 AM and, using all of my best Ninja skills, slip into Pogue's home to make sure he is unable to play tomorrow evening, let alone boot up his computer.Shh, don't say nothing.

Aug 16th individual tournament results are uploaded .... http://www.negreanuopen.com/081606.htmlCumulative results hopefully today.OK apparently the random drawing for the T-Shirt/Hat is rigged because I originally drew #112 which just happens to be ^FCP_Info, but since he can get all the shirts and hats he wants I redrew and pulled #45 - Redtrash4012 so pm me or email me (dna4ever@negreanuopen.com) your choice of hat/shirt, size, and name/address.Congrats to the Top 3 who will get bonus money ....1 Zagosh0 - $502 RedHotGirl - $303 meservery - $20

Cumulative leaderboard updated with August 16th results
ty dna. thats a good looking leader board!
Aug 16th individual tournament results are uploaded .... http://www.negreanuopen.com/081606.htmlCumulative results hopefully today.OK apparently the random drawing for the T-Shirt/Hat is rigged because I originally drew #112 which just happens to be ^FCP_Info, but since he can get all the shirts and hats he wants I redrew and pulled #45 - Redtrash4012 so pm me or email me (dna4ever@negreanuopen.com) your choice of hat/shirt, size, and name/address.Congrats to the Top 3 who will get bonus money ....1 Zagosh0 - $502 RedHotGirl - $303 meservery - $20
The bonus money is now in the player's accounts.
Congrats Cuke!
Thanks Ben! GG everyone and thanks DNA for organizing it as usual. Negreanu Open brought me to the forum last summer and I sure learned a lot from playing against all the great players in these weekly gems. Coincidently, this happens to be my 200th post :club: So with my 200th post, let me present you with an avatar of… (what else?) a seacucumber! :D
Thanks Ben! GG everyone and thanks DNA for organizing it as usual. Negreanu Open brought me to the forum last summer and I sure learned a lot from playing against all the great players in these weekly gems. Coincidently, this happens to be my 200th post :club: So with my 200th post, let I present you with an avatar of… (what else?) a seacucumber! :D
Same here; incidentally you & Vatche were the first peeps I met here. The Neg-O kept me coming back to FCP week after week. And I am showing how much of a true donk I am this period. But I've had fun here in the forums and at the poker site. So thanks to all the regular participants as well as the new ones and most of all to DNA for keeping it all in perspective.Don't barf on me seacucumber please.And thanks Jester and DN for donking out before me at the final table. Not laughing now are you clown?
Same here; incidentally you & Vatche were the first peeps I met here. The Neg-O kept me coming back to FCP week after week. And I am showing how much of a true donk I am this period. But I've had fun here in the forums and at the poker site. So thanks to all the regular participants as well as the new ones and most of all to DNA for keeping it all in perspective.Don't barf on me seacucumber please.And thanks Jester and DN for donking out before me at the final table. Not laughing now are you clown?
Not only did I donk out before you, and not only was it on the 4th hand of the tourney, and not only was it my goal to not go out first, but I knew I was beat and pushed anyway. How is that for donkitude? And yes I was laughing....at myself.
Not only did I donk out before you, and not only was it on the 4th hand of the tourney, and not only was it my goal to not go out first, but I knew I was beat and pushed anyway. How is that for donkitude? And yes I was laughing....at myself.
I did the same thing.I, too, possess a great degree of donkitude.