vegas this weekend

Have fun. And best of luck fighting the insane mobs... try to avoid the traffic as much as possible by either walking or taking the various monorails as much as you can (or just by staying in one general area). The Christmas / New Years crowds are in full affect, and it's already starting to get very crowded. I just got back a couple of hours ago from my 72 hour Vegas vacation. Fun times as always, but I'm ready to crash.One other word of advice... stay away from the Paris. For some reason, that hotel was absolultely mobbed the entire time I was there. It was plenty crowded everywhere, but Paris was just insane. Anyway, not worth a full trip report, but I ended up playing mostly 3-6 Limit during my trip (my first time playing poker in a B&M of any sort), I got my as$ kicked through a combination of lousy cards / mediocre play / and getting broadsided by a few coolers. Prior to my trip, I had recently been playing mostly NL and tournies and I think that adjusting back to my Limit game might have been another cause for my less than optimal results... Anyway, I fought back and ended my poker session down only about $75. Then I switched over to Blackjack where I ended the trip up $400 in all. I may post some hands over in the strategy session tomorowGood luck.

I'll be there!...(in spirit :club: ).No offense, but I wouldn't touch New Years in Vegas with a 20-foot pole.Good luck to you!Best...
yeah, same goes for some stippers and censored...twice for the censored
i like you sig, i think i might be one of your long lost kids.....

Plenty of great action at Wynn. Even though Daniels not there anymore, its still a great cardroom. The Bellagio room will be the biggest mobsite of them all...lists will be hours long. Usually when that's the case, the best bet is to head to Wynn. Better room and staff anyway.

Plenty of great action at Wynn. Even though Daniels not there anymore, its still a great cardroom. The Bellagio room will be the biggest mobsite of them all...lists will be hours long. Usually when that's the case, the best bet is to head to Wynn. Better room and staff anyway.

I hear there's plenty of great action at the Wynn. If not, there's plenty of great action at the Wynn.
I hear there's plenty of great action at the Wynn. If not, there's plenty of great action at the Wynn.
Where is there great action?
who'se gonna be there? where you playing??/i'll be there tomorrow through sunday. pm me if youw ant to get some poker action. peace.ryan
Seriously, if you're heading somewhere, send an email. I live here and might join or come down and sweat the rail...The Good Doctor
who'se gonna be there? where you playing??/i'll be there tomorrow through sunday. pm me if youw ant to get some poker action. peace.ryan
Seriously, if you're heading somewhere, send an email. I live here and might join or come down and sweat the rail...The Good Doctor
What part of vegas do you live? I will be moving there in a year.
What he said. Bellagio for sure is the Mac Daddy, but the Wynn is great. Caesars room looks promising too.Wynn has amaaaaaaaaaaazing waitressess. Meooooooooooooooow! and the staff and board listing system are first rate. (hotel ain't too shabby either).Best...
What part of vegas do you live? I will be moving there in a year.
I live in Centennial Hills area. NW side of town. PM me if you have more questions.