official kidpoker vs. dreamclown thread

Am I mistaken or does DN have more money than you in each of these HH you keep bringing up?  You are getting more pathetic by the minute, take it easy, you dont have an advatage, almost all respected players think that you are going to lose, and they probably want you to lose.  Oh well, DN really is going to take all of your money, you say you care about BR management but you wont, you are too proud.
Please, just stop posting. I personally couldn't give a censored about who wins, but you honestly can't have started playing poker more than two months ago. This isn't a $10+1 SNG, not everyone starts with the same amount of chips. This forum would be a lot better off if you all removed yourself from Daniel's testiclespenis. From an outsider's perspective, it is quite pathetic. Every other post seems to be some Early on Daniel even admitted that this was a learning experience for him. Perhaps he has learned enough to beat DC already, perhaps he hasn't. EITHER WAY, TWO SESSIONS PROVES NOTHING.
Heed your own advice in your first sentence and quit after one. FCP isn't a bag of potato chips, it is better for you to have just 1.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DC pretty much said "oh, running away again because I destroyed you?"  While he flopped 2 broadways in like 20 hands to help get his debt become a little less.  He loses so much money and still acts like he's good.
to be fair, he really isn't down very much to daniel overall...
what is it, around 73k-(whatever DN lost to DC that one night)? Still enough to buy a nice corvette.2005-Corvette-C6-pic-12-1791613.JPG
DN is not +73K, he is up this much...
Somone do up the math for us if you have better figures then me...the 4 times they have sat down now together...whats' the total +/- ? Here's my soft math:From the blog I see game 1: Dn sat with 20k and when he got short stacked was told he wouldn't play anymore...for sake of arguement, let's say that is at 8K left...for a loss of 12Kgame 2: DN sat with 30K...and the blog reports at 8K left DC said no more ..(8K hence my guesstimate for game 1) loss of 22K  Game 3: DN profit 67KGame 4: DN profit 6K..Total +/- of approximately DN: + 38K
I'm not sure what a good win rate is in HULHE, but 38bb in approx. 8 hours of play doesn't seem like a whole lot, so he isn't absolutely dominating him.Also, I'm not a big fan of the way DN left at the end of today's session either, seemed a little weak to me.And I still don't understand how DC can say that he was dominating DN, even though he was behind for the majority of the session.Just my observations.....
If you read my post closer you will notice I never said he was up 73k.
can someone recap what happened today in somewhat decent detail? Sank you.
DN pwned the clown for a few hours, being up over 60k at some point, maybe more, not sure... then clowny hit a card rush late and made back most of the deficit and then dn stopped and booked another win of 5kish or so.Then after losing over 70k in 2 days, he continues to tell us that DN sucks, and he is the best. :lol:Laughable, but that's about the jist. And it's all the details I got for ya.
Am I mistaken or does DN have more money than you in each of these HH you keep bringing up?  You are getting more pathetic by the minute, take it easy, you dont have an advatage, almost all respected players think that you are going to lose, and they probably want you to lose.  Oh well, DN really is going to take all of your money, you say you care about BR management but you wont, you are too proud.
Please, just stop posting. I personally couldn't give a censored about who wins, but you honestly can't have started playing poker more than two months ago. This isn't a $10+1 SNG, not everyone starts with the same amount of chips. This forum would be a lot better off if you all removed yourself from Daniel's testiclespenis. From an outsider's perspective, it is quite pathetic. Every other post seems to be some Early on Daniel even admitted that this was a learning experience for him. Perhaps he has learned enough to beat DC already, perhaps he hasn't. EITHER WAY, TWO SESSIONS PROVES NOTHING.
LOL. I beg you to do a search and see how often I speak of Daniel in any way. DN won the match and was up the entire match, I'm aware this wasnt a sit n go, but he was never losing. 2 months ago? Great guess. Does this stuff make sense to you as you are typing it, or do you realize that its garbage right off the bat and click submit anyways? I've been posting in Tourney strat since I started posting here. Thank you for your impressive first post though, it was thought provoking.Before going on some kind of flame war, stop a minute and think, am I making a point? You would find you have none here. My post was in response to GCC posting about all the hands DN is misplaying, HE IS WINNING THE MATCH. DN stated that he felt DC had a slight advantage about 2 weeks ago, this was also before DC started heckling him. DN clearly wants to win and has improved his game to do so. Have you watched the matches or no? Because I'd say I've seen 90% of the hands played, I'm sure you wouldn't have just come on here to flame me because "2 sessions prove nothing" Neverwin was saying how poorly he thought DC played last match and Dandruff was commenting about how solid he felt DN played. Get a clue. Oh and please after you do the search tell me out of my 470+ posts how many have anything to do with sucking up to DN. Thanks.
Heed your own advice in your first sentence and quit after one. FCP isn't a bag of potato chips, it is better for you to have just 1.
I had never personally dealt with one of DN's raging nutriders. I'm glad I can say that this is no longer true.
Texas Hold'em $500-$1000 (real money),  #1,643,657,872  Table Dreamclown's HE, 28 Dec 2005 9:55 PM ET        Seat 3: KidPoker ($118,954.25 in chips)  Seat 8: Dreamclown ($30,962.25 in chips)        ANTES/BLINDSKidPoker posts blind ($250), Dreamclown posts blind ($500).PRE-FLOPKidPoker bets $750, Dreamclown calls $500.FLOP [board cards KD,8C,QH ]Dreamclown checks, KidPoker bets $500, Dreamclown bets $1,000, KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown calls $500.TURN [board cards KD,8C,QH,2H ]Dreamclown checks, KidPoker bets $1,000, Dreamclown calls $1,000.RIVER [board cards KD,8C,QH,2H,QD ]Dreamclown bets $1,000, KidPoker bets $2,000, Dreamclown calls $1,000.SHOWDOWNKidPoker shows [ JH,10H ]Dreamclown shows [ 3C,QS ]Dreamclown wins $10,999.        SUMMARYDealer: KidPokerPot: $11,000, (including rake: $1)KidPoker, loses $5,500Dreamclown, bets $5,500, collects $10,999, net $5,499 :?
not tough for you to post this since you made trips on the river. Honestly, you caught cards sooo much tonight. How many times did you flop broadway? One of the times I think DN had 2 pr or trips so you got paid off nicely.I really liked the way you criticized DN several times for making the correct read and winning the pot.Also another thing. Since DN is such a huge fish to you, why is it that you're catching cards more than him....yet you're the one who is down 37k? Let's see if I have it here...one second...oh here it is :?
Total Hands played: 1690Result: KidPoker + $28,959.50
I know you dont like to waste your money, but once you take his roll, you REALLY should go buy a corvette and have somewhere on it "thanks for the car dreamclown". Really, you should :club:

Good limit holdem players make 1-2 BB an hour...im nor sure how many hours they've played but i think its less than 10. So if DN is up 28k ? ....2.8k an hour...meh...weaksauce. As a point of comparison i made like 3k for the entire year and my hourly was something like .0007 cents an hour.So its pretty clear to me i'm better than both of them combined :Pedited since DN posted the official tally.

Daniel,Was that total hands played the running total from yesterday and today or just today? Do you think you've had enough of the Clown and want to go back to the big game at the Bellagio?
How do you feel he played compared to last night?  It looked to me like he did almost NOTHING to change his style.  Some people never learn...
On the contrary, I think the last hour or so DC started to play much better. He folded a lot more and didnt pay off as many big hands. And it really wasnt that big a rush he hit against DN, DN had bigger rushes. Except for not 3 betting pre-flop, I think he's starting to adapt a little better.
Daniel,Was that total hands played the running total from yesterday and today or just today? Do you think you've had enough of the Clown and want to go back to the big game at the Bellagio?
It's from all his sessions playing DC.
Good limit holdem players make 1-2 BB an hour...im nor sure how many hours they've played but i think its less than 10. So if DN is up 28k ? ....2.8k an hour...meh...weaksauce.  As a point of comparison i made like 3k for the entire year and my hourly was something like .0007 cents an hour.So its pretty clear to me i'm better than both of them combined :Pedited since DN posted the official tally.
1-2BB/hr is for a full table. I'm sure what DN is currently making is not actually very good right now, but from what I have seen, admittedly with some bias is that DC has had some very fortunate situations and river cards. I feel like DN has quite an edge here, hopefully they can continue playing once a day.
I know you dont like to waste your money, but once you take his roll, you REALLY should go buy a corvette and have somewhere on it "thanks for the car dreamclown". Really, you should :club:
I don't mind this idea.Buy a nice new car, and get the license plate somethin like this....license_20051228233240_80367.jpg

For what it's worth, it is 1:30am CST and Dreamclown is sitting at three seperate 500/1000 tables with 50K at each table and the table info says:Negreanu's NookNegreanu's HouseNegreanu's DenI think it's safe to say he's still steaming!

For what it's worth, it is 1:30am CST and Dreamclown is sitting at three seperate 500/1000 tables with 50K at each table and the table info says:Negreanu's NookNegreanu's HouseNegreanu's DenI think it's safe to say he's still steaming!
My guess is he talks all this smack to help him cope with the loss. That or sitting curled up in a corner, rocking back and forth, sucking his thumb.
LOL. I beg you to do a search and see how often I speak of Daniel in any way. DN won the match and was up the entire match, I'm aware this wasnt a sit n go, but he was never losing. 2 months ago? Great guess. Does this stuff make sense to you as you are typing it, or do you realize that its garbage right off the bat and click submit anyways? I've been posting in Tourney strat since I started posting here. Thank you for your impressive first post though, it was thought provoking.Before going on some kind of flame war, stop a minute and think, am I making a point? You would find you have none here. My post was in response to GCC posting about all the hands DN is misplaying, HE IS WINNING THE MATCH. DN stated that he felt DC had a slight advantage about 2 weeks ago, this was also before DC started heckling him. DN clearly wants to win and has improved his game to do so. Have you watched the matches or no? Because I'd say I've seen 90% of the hands played, I'm sure you wouldn't have just come on here to flame me because "2 sessions prove nothing" Neverwin was saying how poorly he thought DC played last match and Dandruff was commenting about how solid he felt DN played. Get a clue. Oh and please after you do the search tell me out of my 470+ posts how many have anything to do with sucking up to DN. Thanks.
Please re-read what you initially wrote. You commented that DN had "more money" in the hand histories than his opponent. I'm still not sure if you realize that DN started with 100k and his opponent (I believe) sat with 50k (You are an idiot).
Please re-read what you initially wrote. You commented that DN had "more money" in the hand histories than his opponent. I'm still not sure if you realize that DN started with 100k and his opponent (I believe) sat with 50k (You are an idiot).
Regardless, DN was up almost the whole time.

He prides himself on his mathematical knowledge of the game, but his math is flawed! He plays a lot like Gus Hansen plays limit hold'em, and while it's pretty close to optimal strategy, playing 7-2 in all situations is a play with more negative EV than simply folding it pre-flop. Assuming, of course, that you are up against a tough opponent. He is a stubborn little punk, though, so I doubt he'll ever make that adjustment. I don't mind telling him, because I'm certain that he is so narrow minded that he truly believes that his approach is the best. He talks a lot about all the bets I'm "missing", but he fails to realize that he is dumping off a ton of extra bets by habitually playing 7-2 off suit out of position. He is way more aggressive than I am, and I'm comfortable in that position. I'm nore than happy to let him hang himself again and again. It's true that he wins more of the "dead money," I'll grant him that, but he isn't overcoming his other holes with those pots by any stretch. I will not play long sessions online until I'm used to it. This kid plays a tons of hours and I think after playing for say, 10 straight hours he'd have an edge because of his experience. I'm slowly getting used to it and will eventually be able to play longer stretches. As for now, I think 4-5 hours is about all I'm good for.

Uh, I watched the whole match. I know what they bought in for. Stop typing stupid stuff. Congrats on you first 3 posts amounting to talking junk to two people on the forum, one of which is widely respected (zimmer). Apparently you are the only one that didnt understand what I was saying when I first typed he had more money. DN was up from his initial buy in in every HH posted, or close to all. Even eugene and company didnt have anything to say about this! But I'm done with you and will listen to Suited_up's advice in another thread. I'm sure you have a bright future here at FCP, so far your contributions have been worthwhile. You didn't get back to me about how many posts I have being a fanboy to DN? Surprising a newb coming on picking a fight, looking for attention, and talking junk after looking like a fool...is that you dreamclown?

First of all i thought u WERE some talented LHEHU player who just needs to grow upa littleThen u go and post these ridiculous hands.Anyone that plays 7-2 is a nit....but no wait....play it hoping to suck outon the river and .......maybe spike my 2......cause ....cause hey u never know.....Now i realise u r just some little suckout clown who is dreamingYes u play super aggro which takes a lot of balls, but that my little douche bag friendis really all u have in u r aresenal.... Oh u may get 2 knock some people off their low pair with that style... but u will NEVER beat the best players in the world.....which in some deluded part of u r miniscule brain u think u r one of.Oh u may beat Daniel in your next heads up...if I was DN I would not play u becauseof the disgusting way u conduct yourself. But if DN does play u again and u beathim then u and your bum buddies can all go and jerk off together thinking howwonderful you are...another reason i wouldnt play u if i was DN......oh dont saythats not what would happen clowndream because everyone knows thats whatu 3 jerkoffs would do....did i say jerkoffs...sorry i meant 2 say asswipesBut the reality is clowndream u dont realize that poker is about long term and certainly not 1 or 2 sessions....not even 1 or 2 months....any punk who is aggro can get slappywith cards....again in your miniscule little brain u think u know but my inept little friendu are deluded. Clowndream your 15 mins is almost up and the sooner u and u r ass sniffingmorons realize it the betterpeace

He prides himself on his mathematical knowledge of the game, but his math is flawed!  He plays a lot like Gus Hansen plays limit hold'em, and while it's pretty close to optimal strategy, playing 7-2 in all situations is a play with more negative EV than simply folding it pre-flop.  Assuming, of course, that you are up against a tough opponent.  He is a stubborn little punk, though, so I doubt he'll ever make that adjustment.  I don't mind telling him, because I'm certain that he is so narrow minded that he truly believes that his approach is the best.  He talks a lot about all the bets I'm "missing", but he fails to realize that he is dumping off a ton of extra bets by habitually playing 7-2 off suit out of position.    He is way more aggressive than I am, and I'm comfortable in that position.  I'm nore than happy to let him hang himself again and again.  It's true that he wins more of the "dead money," I'll grant him that, but he isn't overcoming his other holes with those pots by any stretch.  I will not play long sessions online until I'm used to it.  This kid plays a tons of hours and I think after playing for say, 10 straight hours he'd have an edge because of his experience.  I'm slowly getting used to it and will eventually be able to play longer stretches.  As for now, I think 4-5 hours is about all I'm good for.
Calling down 8 high unrelated OUT OF POSITION on kjj7, flop and turn, and losing to q high was just one of the many horrible 'investments'. I will get 3-1 to call 72 and know when to release it early (or when to bet the 2 i get checked into by k high). But these absurdly fishy calldowns with zero intention at making a move at the pot... If that doesn't resemble the very worst of Gus Hansen, what does? Also, I agree playing 72 is less optimal against a tough player than a weak one. But which one are you???????????????????????????You know where to find me, rag doll.gcc