who wants to make dreamclown match side bets?

Do you realize how ridiculous this whole thing is? You're soliciting a real money wager over a message board. How are you supposed to get paid? How is anyone that accepts your wager supposed to get paid?From personal experience, I'd say that people I actually know in real life that I see regularly are likely to pay off a wager maybe 2 out of 3 times, and that's not at this high of stakes either.You'd have to be a fool to send $500 to someone because of a post they made on a message board.

Everybody wants to bet, Daniel will win, no Dreamclown will win. Dosnt everyone see a pattern with this forum. Daniel is gonna play Barry Greenstien heads up in 9 matchs, Not even Half played. Daniels gonna play Never win, Never happend. Now hes gonna play Dream clown. Who wants to bet this match isnt played for over 2 hrs. They might get a few hands in here and there but they will never truley play long enought to find out whos better. After you flame me get back to your quater fifty game!

Hey guys,I think this match is going to be going down pretty soon. I think DN is probably overmatched.I've seen a lot of guys on here saying they think Daniel will win and I really disagree. My roll isn't huge and I'm not TOO sure that Danny will lose, so I'm not willing to bet real big on this.Anyone want something like $100 per $100k? I figure they'll be playing for $500k, if DC takes $500k you send me $500, if DN takes $500k I send you $500. Fair enough?I'd go a little higher, but not a whole lot. Any takers?
I will bet on it, but I'm certainly not willing to trust someone I don't know and have never seen. If you can guarantee secure betting then I will bet you $100 per $100k won or lost in the match.
8 posts.8 posts.Enough said.
I'm really, really sorry that I only have 8 posts on a message board that's mostly filled with suckups and fanboys.Seriously, there are better places to work on your game than this. This place is just silly at times. Having 8 posts should be a credit to me, not a detriment.
DC has way more than 400k.  
Did this thread really need to continue? It's obvious that chopper88 is close personal friends w./Dreamclown...
No I'm not, I don't know any of those guys at all.But I am sure, together, that they have way more than 400k. They've beat a lot of people for a lot of $.That's the difference between me and most of the guys here. They take a side because they "like" one of the players. "Liking" a poker player is pretty stupid (although I know a lot of you are 15 or 16 so you sorta have an excuse, remember the thread where the guy quit his pizza delivery job to go "pro" at $1/2? Only on FCP.) I don't "like" any of those guys and I sure don't like Negreanu (but I do like when Gary Carson makes fun of DN at RGP, that's been funny for years and years.) I just think that online LHE is a different game than DN normally plays and these guys are experts at it. They'll win. If someone wants to take the other side of that (and I know that here someone does), then hey, +EV for me.
I will bet on it, but I'm certainly not willing to trust someone I don't know and have never seen. If you can guarantee secure betting then I will bet you $100 per $100k won or lost in the match.
PM me and we can figure something out. That Phoenix guy hasn't done so yet.

I'm pissed at myself for reading this whole thread. He's gonna win, no he's gonna win... blah blah blah. I'd like to see DN school him just because he has been nothing but disrespectful, but if Dreamclown wins, my life doesn't significantly change. At least not enough to start a thread about it or wager a significant amount of money.

I'll bet eleventy billion dollars that no currency is exchanged as a direct result of this thread. If I lose, let me know your PM/AIM/email address and I'll expedite delivery of your money. :club: This thread and all like it are complete jopke's.

I'll bet eleventy billion dollars that no currency is exchanged as a direct result of this thread. If I lose, let me know your PM/AIM/email address and I'll expedite delivery of your money. :club: This thread and all like it are complete jopke's.
Nice pic, baby

Has anyone kept track of how many "new users" have come in here since the DC/DN thing started? And how many have spouted the same drivel?DN sucks! DC rocks! :roll: I betcha a jillion lollipops DC wins DN's wife, pets, cars, penthouse, and his hockey jerseys!!! :roll: Gotta love the message boards....the final bastion of the keyboard commandos. :club:

Has anyone kept track of how many "new users" have come in here since the DC/DN thing started? And how many have spouted the same drivel?DN sucks! DC rocks! :roll: I betcha a jillion lollipops DC wins DN's wife, pets, cars, penthouse, and his hockey jerseys!!! :roll: Gotta love the message boards....the final bastion of the keyboard commandos. :club:
yup, regardless of what happens Daniel comes out a winner as more people flock to FCP. So why not wait this out another week and draw in more people...