seat #2: fcp poker forum junkies

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get an e-mail with my position. I sent in an e-mail a couple of days ago, but haven't gotten a reply yet. Should I just be patient? :club:
Yes, we love patient people.If you sent your e-mail to info@fullcontactpoker.com it went to the correct place and all those e-mails will be gone through and the situation will be corrected if need be. With the Holidays some things take a bit longer.
is the schedule up yet? when will it beand how many players per qualifier?
Current schedule for the round one tournament qualifiers for Seat #2:Group 10- January 17 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 9- January 21 at 2:00 pm ESTGroup 8- January 23 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 7- January 25 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 6- January 28 at 2:00 pm ESTGroup 5- January 29 at 7:30 pm ESTGroup 4- January 31 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 3- February 2 at 9:00 pm ESTGroup 2- February 4 at 2:00 pm ESTGroup 1- February 6 at 9:00 pm ESTQ MTT #1- Top 50 posters Q MTT #2- Top 100 posters Q MTT #3- Top 200 posters Q MTT #4- Top 400 posters Q MTT #5- Top 700 posters Q MTT #6- Top 1000 posters Q MTT #7- Top 1300 posters Q MTT #8- Top 1600 posters Q MTT #9- Top 1900 posters Q MTT #10- Top 2200 posters
Not trying to be intentionally thick...I just want to make sure my understanding is perfectly clear so I dont miss out on a tourney."Group 1" is "Q MTT #1" right? I get to play 8/10, and I'm assuming that's the first 8 tourneys encompassing groups 10 through 3 right?
Still didnt receive my email telling me where I am ranked.....
Can you resend your inquiry to info@fullcontactpoker.com .We should have responded to you by now, also please allow e-mails from info@fullcontactpoker.com to not be sent to bulk folders.Thank you.
Can you resend your inquiry to info@fullcontactpoker.com .We should have responded to you by now, also please allow e-mails from info@fullcontactpoker.com to not be sent to bulk folders.Thank you.
Done
Done
Your e-mail has been received and passed on to the person who organizes the lists, I hope get a response back soon.
I didn't get an e-mail with my position.  I sent in an e-mail a couple of days ago, but haven't gotten a reply yet.  Should I just be patient? :club:
Yes, we love patient people.If you sent your e-mail to info@fullcontactpoker.com it went to the correct place and all those e-mails will be gone through and the situation will be corrected if need be. With the Holidays some things take a bit longer.
I received an e-mail from FCP, but it didn't have my position in it. It just provided this linkhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions...letin-board.phpAnd, like rog, I just want to be clear, does Q MTT#1 = Group 1?Thanks
I didn't get an e-mail with my position.  I sent in an e-mail a couple of days ago, but haven't gotten a reply yet.  Should I just be patient? :club:
I received an e-mail from FCP, but it didn't have my position in it. It just provided this linkhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/promotions...letin-board.phpAnd, like rog, I just want to be clear, does Q MTT#1 = Group 1?Thanks
It can be confusing, the earliest tournaments are the ones with the most entrants so the last tournament on Feb 6th will only have 50 possible players.

This whole Protege tournament is an excellent example of how much Daniel continually gives back to his fans and the community. Just like his WSOP pool, he continues to be one of the most generous players out there.Thanks a million for this opportunity Daniel and all involved!

Checking on the issuance of tickets toward the Seat 2 tourneys. I got the e-mail a while ago, but with the first tourney being a week from now, I'm curious if the tickets went out yet, because I don't have anything for Seat 2 on my account page.Thanks... A E

Checking on the issuance of tickets toward the Seat 2 tourneys. I got the e-mail a while ago, but with the first tourney being a week from now, I'm curious if the tickets went out yet, because I don't have anything for Seat 2 on my account page.Thanks... A E
Hi Vidgames, no the tickets haven't gone out yet .
Checking on the issuance of tickets toward the Seat 2 tourneys. I got the e-mail a while ago, but with the first tourney being a week from now, I'm curious if the tickets went out yet, because I don't have anything for Seat 2 on my account page.Thanks...  A  E
I just wanted to bump this question again, the first qualifier is tomorrow but there still isn't a ticket to enter in my account. Should I be concerned, or is this still in the works? Thanks!
Checking on the issuance of tickets toward the Seat 2 tourneys. I got the e-mail a while ago, but with the first tourney being a week from now, I'm curious if the tickets went out yet, because I don't have anything for Seat 2 on my account page.Thanks...  A  E
I just wanted to bump this question again, the first qualifier is tomorrow but there still isn't a ticket to enter in my account. Should I be concerned, or is this still in the works? Thanks!
Don't be concerned. The tickets will be placed in the accounts today Monday for the first tournament on Tuesday which is the largest group and then each day before the next tourney the tickets for that tourney should be placed in the accounts.Good Luck
Don't be concerned. The tickets will be placed in the accounts today Monday for the first tournament on Tuesday which is the largest group and then each day before the next tourney the tickets for that tourney should be placed in the accounts.Good Luck
Thanks very much!
It's Monday afternoon EST.  Anybody got their ticket yet?
Hi, the techs usually batch process tickets at the end of the day so I wouldn't expect anybody to have their tickets yet.

Announcements