seat #2: fcp poker forum junkies

As per my e-mail to support last night, I wasn't issued my ticket to the tourney, which was acknowledged, with a promisary note that I would be compensated for their error.Just curious how I will be compensated? Also, I have yet to see my ticket for this Saturday's tourney either... :?
The tickets for Saturday haven't been issued to any accounts yet.Compensation will probably be in the form of $5.50 that you can use to enter a qualifier for the Seat 5 High Rollers Protege tourneys or to use as you please.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per my e-mail to support last night, I wasn't issued my ticket to the tourney, which was acknowledged, with a promisary note that I would be compensated for their error.Just curious how I will be compensated? Also, I have yet to see my ticket for this Saturday's tourney either... :?
The tickets for Saturday haven't been issued to any accounts yet.Compensation will probably be in the form of $5.50 that you can use to enter a qualifier for the Seat 5 High Rollers Protege tourneys or to use as you please.
Wow - that was quick. Thanks for the response. 8)
Wow - that was quick. Thanks for the response. 8)
If I happen to be checking things out in the forum my responses can come freakishly fast sometimes.
Guest Anonymous
I got an e-mail in Dec. saying i was eligible to play in this, but am another that didn't get a ticket.I should be on the list for the next two, hopefully.Thank you ahead of time for looking into this.
Hi jarvis, sorry that you didn't get a ticket. You should have and I've put you name on a list to double check to make sure you get the other tickets that you should.
I'm all set for No. 9Thanks for the speedy response!!Two thumbs up!!

Ive sent a few about Forum Junky seat tickets, but I never received one for Tuesday. I double checked and email is the same for the Forum and for FCP. ThanksCopernicus aka TheDominator alias 1stDominator

Ive sent a few about Forum Junky seat tickets, but I never received one for Tuesday. I double checked and email is the same for the Forum and for FCP.  ThanksCopernicus  aka TheDominator   alias 1stDominator
Hi Copernicus, you've been e-mailed.
can you please let me know for which seat 2 events i qualify for?i checked in my account and i have no tickets.my FCP poker sign in is : teneightmy alias is: teneightoteneight
Hi teneight you would have had to make a real money deposit by Dec 31st to be eligible for the Seat 2 tournaments.
As per my previous post, I didnt get my ticket for tuesdays tourney, and have yet to receive my ticket for Saturdays tourney either. Have they gone out? :?
Yes, I got mine yesterday and it looks like you can register in about two hours. (11:00 a.m. Pacific time).
As per my previous post, I didnt get my ticket for tuesdays tourney, and have yet to receive my ticket for Saturdays tourney either. Have they gone out? :?
Hi Rocketwadster, they have gone out but players who had a problem with Group 10 are being separately batched for their Round 9 tickets to make sure they get them. That will be taking place today.
  • 2 weeks later...
I am #71 in post count and didn't get a ticket for tonight :club:
Hi Smacciemac, at the time the post count was cut off for this tournament you had 359 posts which put you 290th and that's why you don't have a ticket for tonight.

Hi...i do not have a ticket for seat 2 group 2...i noticed some of the people registered in the tourny have less posts than me(right now,not sure back in nov.)...im sure u guys got it right, i just want to doublecheck and make sure that i wasnt top 200. (in nov)thx.

Hi...i do not have a ticket for seat 2 group 2...i noticed some of the people registered in the tourny have less posts than me(right now,not sure back in nov.)...im sure u guys got it right, i just want to doublecheck and make sure that i wasnt top 200. (in nov)thx.
Hi Vatche, I'm with the weekend with Daniel winners in Las Vegas and I don't have access to all my information. I'll check on Tuesday when I'm back in my normal office.
Hi Vatche, I'm with the weekend with Daniel winners in Las Vegas and I don't have access to all my information. I'll check on Tuesday when I'm back in my normal office.
thx.
Hi Vatche, you were 162nd back in Nov and that's why you didn't get a Group 2 ticket.
Now that the tourneys are completed, when will we be obtaining our compensation for the "missed" tickets? :?
Now that the tourneys are completed, when will we be obtaining our compensation for the "missed" tickets? :?
Hi Rocketwadster, $5.50 was deposited to your FCP cashier account on Jan 18th to comepensate you for the missing Group 10 ticket.
Hi Vatche, you were 162nd back in Nov and that's why you didn't get a Group 2 ticket.
thx for checking.

Announcements